Chapter 82

Hoseok was going to say something when Namjoon stood up and ran towards the washroom… Hoseok ran behind him only to find him throwing his lungs out...he immediately took a bottle of water and started rubbing his back to comfort him after he was finished Hoseok passed him the water....

Namjoon rested his head on older's shoulder with his eyes closed…Jin also came there to see Namjoon's poor state... "Namjoon... Where are your medicines? Dr. Wang gave you the meds for morning sickness, right?"Namjoon nodded "i don't remember the name..and i left it at Mr.kim's place" he replied with a voice over whisper being too tired he didn't even bother to open his eyes

Hoseok picked Namjoon up... Ignoring the pain his upper arm... "Jin... Can you ask Dr. Wang about the medicines?" Jin nodded and immediately arranged Namjoon's medicines and return back with medicines and juice and handed them to Hoseok "make him drink the entire thing...he will feel better soon" Hoseok nodded and gave to juice to Namjoon who silently drank it all knowing there is no point of argument...

After taking his medicines, Namjoon looked at Hoseok with big eyes and a pout... This made the older male raise his eyebrow in question Jin left to give the couple aka the 'best friend duo' some privacy and the moment he left Namjoon hold Hoseok hand and started tearing up Hoseok didn't said anything...

He was actually waiting for the younger male to say something because he is still very mad at the fact that Namjoon was going to leave him "The day we went to the doctor's i was going to tell you about my pregnancy but then that maid came and you expressed your haterade towards children...and that made me stop...i got scared...that what if you leave me or feel disgusted by me or ask me to get rid of this child...and after a long inner war when i finally decided to tell you about my pregnancy i saw Dr jin slapping you..he said you killed your own child...i love you hyung but i can't live without this baby as well... hence,i decided to run away....i was in my mother's graveyard when Mr. Kim approached me and made up a story asking for a second chance saying it was eomma's last wish...and like a idiot i believe him...and he gave me something to eat...the next time i knew i was tied up with Dr. Jin , his brother and son...i don't know how should I apologise but i understand your anger and i promise to do anything to get your forgiveness" with that he started crying harder then before..

Hoseok remained silent...

He closed his eyes before pulling Namjoon closer to his chest and the younger immediately buried himself... Funny how the younger male who is bigger in size could fit in Hoseok's arms like a baby…"But i promise i never snitch on you inform of our baby.....i am sorry...i am really sorry...i know my sorry can't justify my actions but please don't i can't live without you or my baby...i love you hyung i can't live without any of you.. please i am sorry "

He was continuously apologising untill he felt a kiss on his forehead "you are an idiot... Big big idiot... You really thought you can run away from me, huh?... Didn't I said there is no escape from me and you are stuck with me until the day I die? Because you are all mine... How can you even think I won't accept my own flesh and blood, pabo" he flicked Namjoon's head

Namjoon Chuckled in tears and without wasting any second kissed his 'best friend' who immediately kissed him back After few minutes of intense make out they both pulled away and Hoseok said something Namjoon never imagined the older will say... "I love you" But instead of replying he just started at the older and then broke the hug....

He looked at his stomach then at his 'bestfriend' then back at his stomach and started jumping like a kid " did you hear that baby.... your dadda loves you appa too....we are going to be a small happy family now...i can't believe it..." Saying that he jumped on Hoseok"i love you hyung... i love you"

Hoseok chuckled "first... Stop jumping you... Knowing your clumsy self... You might get hurt... And I am sorry it took me years and slaps from SeokJin to realise I cannot think of any other man than you with whom I want to spend rest of my life with... Yes, I am still upset by the fact that you decided to run away but promise me you will never ever think or dream of it…"