Chapter 86

Jin and Yoongi were in the latter's bedroom because Hoseok and The Mafia king were not ready to have brother bonding moment…"So do you hate him or just dislike him" Seokjin asked munching on toddler's cookies knowing he is gonna get in trouble but does he care?nahhh. 

Yoongi removed his shirt and poured himself a glass of whiskey... "I have no reason to like him... Just because he is my cousin brother it does not change the fact that he used Taehyung... Doesn't matter if my baby or you have forgiven him... I am not obliged to do the same... And stop eating those cookies if you don't want to deal with Jungkook's tantrums"

"Why will i have to deal with him when i have my dear husband for saving my ass " he winked at his husband while moving forward...he took the glass from his hands and intentionally poured in making it drip from his neck to his chest wetting his shirt in the process Yoongi was watching the older movie with a raised eyebrow... He pulled Jin closer, making him sit on his lap...

Yoongi brought his lips towards SeokJin's neck and started sucking the whiskey from the older's neck… Jin slowly started unbuttoning his shirt and wrapped his legs around yoongi's minimising the non existing gap between them Yoongi ran his fingers across the older's bare skin... Enjoying how it burns under his touch... But before they could do anything... There was a knock on their door... "Dadda... Chu in there?"

Jin sighed and was about to reply when Yoongi covered his mouth with his palm and motioned him to stay quiet then put him down and sneakingly when towards the door and locked it from inside...and turned around with a huge smirk plastered on his face Yoongi texted Taehyung to get his nephew out for few minutes as they have some important business to finish... And within few minutes, Tae came and picked Jungkook up before shouting... "Don't go easy on my brother"...

Yoongi looked at Jin and said "you heard what he said" his eyes were dangerously looking at the older's body... Making Jin feel naked…Jin shyly nodded...and with that Yoongi attack him like a hunter hunt his prey...

Tae took Jungkook in the garden and was playing with him that's when Namjoon came and sat on a near by bench... seeing that jungkook immediately run towards him and made a grabby hands towards him Namjoon chuckled and picked Jungkook up makin him sit on his lap... "Hello little one" he booped Jungkook's nose He showed the locket he is wearing "sheee tukiieee no remove it....tukkieee lobe it thank chu joonieee" Namjoon's smiled grew wide and he showed the locked Hoseok got for him... "See... Hobi hyung got this for me after I gave you mine... I love it…"

"That dooks like chu" he started giggling in excitement Namjoon's smile grew wide... Showing off his beautiful dimples... "Thank you sweetheart... And the baby fox is just like the baby in my belly "

Jungkook eyes grew wide in shock "chu also ate the babi like appa ate tukkieeee" he asked with teary eyes indicating he will cry any moment Namjoon panicked... "Oh no no no... That's not how it works... Nobody ate anybody... Babies are made not eaten"

"Chu are lying" saying that he tried to get down from his lap but Namjoon hugged him tight "I am not lying, sweetheart... The baby is growing in me... It will come out after few months..."

He said while peaking Jungkook's cheeks "Bill he be friends with tukkieee?" He asked showing his glittery eyes

"of course baby... He/she is your cousin" Namjoon stated the obvious "What ish cocun?" Namjoon cooed at the toddler's cuteness...

"Cousin means your brother or sister that are your uncle or aunt's kid" Jungkook made a o face "bill you play with tukkieee?" he asked with a big pout on his face Namjoon nodded his head... "Is that even a question... Of course, I will"

Hoseok was watching the entire conversation from distance "Don't you want to have some practice before having the actual deal?" Taehyung asked resting his shoulder on a piller The older male looked at the Taehyung with a raised eyebrow "what do you mean?"

"Don't you think you need to have a lot of patience and learn to behave sweetly like in real sense?" He boringly asked Hoseok rolled his eyes...

"Namjoon knows how sweet I am to him... So I don't think I need to learn that..." Which is true... Namjoon has been the witness of Hoseok's sweeter side which is only reserved for him... The mafia boss has treated him like the most fragile thing in the world... Except when they have sex

"Thats good but it's a genuine humble request that don't fake sweetness in front of your child like how you did in my case....look i am not mocking you or anything trust me on that....but you know it hurts to know that all the time you spent together with someone was fake"he said showing his boxy smile

"what if I say the first kiss we shared was not fake?" Hoseok asked while eyeing Namjoon and Jungkook where the toddler was putting flowers in Namjoon's hair Taehyung giggled

"nice one hyung...i know how i must have annoyed the hell out of you throughout the time we dated...i am also sure that in one point or other you had the throught of killing mr as well"

Hoseok shook his head... "I am serious... The first kiss... In the park... It wasn't an act... The way you cared for a stranger... Even when I told you to go away... I was drawn to you... I really wanted to have you close to me and never let you go... But at the same time I didn't wanted to tame your innocence by bringing you into this world... I literally went home to and asked Namjoon to get your information"

"That's why you chose bowling right?" He asked excitingly Hoseok nodded... "Yeah... I know all your likes and dislikes... Your favourite color, your favourite book, your favourite activity... Especially about the mole on your hip"

He immediately put his hand on his hip "okay that was too much information...but i am glad that atleast you liked the kiss the way i did...and honestly i was intentionally annoying you to test your patience level....don't judge me i have a thing for bad guy and that bad boy personality attracted me " he giggled at his own silly remark

Hoseok smirked and took a step forward... Almost caging Taehyung "is that so?... Then do you think I have too much patience for your naughty ass?"

That just made Taehyung giggle more "absolutely not....but yeah don't you think you should gift me something as an apology for your deeds?" Hoseok tilted his head "what do you want? I will get you anything"

Taehyung eyes sparkle with joy "please give me a real gun with real bullet... please please please please please pleeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeeeee" he put on his best puppy face with his glittery doe eyes

Hoseok sighed... "I will get you a gun but promise me you won't use it until it is life and death situation... Also, you won't tell about this to anyone" he put his hand out in front of Taehyung

*No Proofread*