Chapter 50

Hoseok in his cabin... In the past 2 hours, he has successfully managed to finish 1 and half pack of cigarettes... just like the cigarette in his mouth, Hoseok's heart and soul is on fire... Not even he knows why... Why on earth is he chasing an illusion... Why does he want to hurt the guy at the same time he can't think of a single scratch on that gorgeous skin...

The guy has been like the sand of Sahara... Always seeping away whenever he tries to hold him... the guy left Hoseok tormented years ago... that was the first time he ever begged... First time he held someone's leg... The first time he wanted someone so much... But what did he get? Pain... Unbearable pain... An ominous smile appeared on Hoseok's lips... he took a long drag on his 16th cigarette before crushing the butts in the ashtray... The air around him heats up to the limit... Buring his lungs...

Hoseok opened the locked drawer of his table before pulling out the picture of two young men... Looking happy and content…"you will pay for everything Princess...  For everything" he said through gritted teeth

________

Jinkook are fighting for the remote while Taehyung is counting from 1-100 to calm himself down... that's when Jungkook sat on Jin's lap and started blowing air towards Jin's face while still having a death grip on the remote  so that he can successfully snatch it from his Appa's hands…

Taehyung took a deep breath "why are you both fighting like kids?" He growled..

Both of them turned towards Taehyung's direction and said in a union while glaring "i am not fighting he is/ish" saying that they again went back to their fight…

Taehyung was hoping for Yoongi to come home soon…He is done and tired of these two kids

And at that very moment the main door burst open revealing non other than Min Youngi with a two giant travel beg....but both of the father son duo was just too busy fighting for the remote to notice his presence…Taehyung ran towards him and jumped on his brother-in-law before wrapping his leg around Yoongi's torso "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH HYUNGIEEEE" and with that he burst into tears as if he had finally got a chance to breathe...

God they literally got on his nerves in a week…Yoongi immediately wrapped his arms around his first baby and held him securely "what happened baby why are you crying"

Taehyung didn't say anything... Instead, he buried his face more in Yoongi's neck and kept crying…Yoongi looked at the father-Son Duo from the side of Taehyung's shoulder....

Jungkook is making grabby hands indicating he wants to get picked by his dadda too but Jin holding him preventing him from going down making the youngest cry "dadda" saying that he started struggling to get out of Jin's grip and soon get out of eldest's grip and ran towards his dadda and hugged his legs.....

Yoongi smiled and bent down to pick Jungkook up in one hand while the other was still holding the big koala around whose legs were wrapped around his waist... Jungkook also buried his head on the other side of Yoongi's neck while holding Taehyung's t-shirt for proper balance…

His eyes met with SeokJin's and he winked before mouthing 'I love you' Jin giggled and responded with a flying kiss and mouthed 'i love you too' while coming near him....

"yahh now get down you too i also need a moment with my husband "Taehyung and Jungkook shook their heads while mumbling small 'no' against Yoongi's neck... Which made the second oldest chuckle as their hold tightened around him Jin looked at them with a angry pout but then started sulking by thumping his foot "common i came to his life first" But it was all in vein because Yoongi heard two soft snores coming from both of his babies...

He looked at Jin and once again mouthed 'they fell asleep' Jin let out a sigh of relief....he took jungkook for yoongi's hold and whispered 'come to the room as soon as possible' saying that he left to put the youngest to his bed…Yoongi smiled and walked towards Taehyung's room before gently placing the younger male on the bed... He covered Taehyung's body with a duvet before placing a sweet kiss on his forehead...

He walked out of the room and saw that his husband was heating up the food in the kitchen... His lips curved upward as the older male knew he hadn't eaten anything... Yoongi slowly walked in the direction of his husband before wrapping his arm from behind...

"I missed you" he whispered before placing a kiss on SeokJin's neck…The older leaned back and placed a kiss on his cheek "not more than me" Yoongi took a deep breath and nuzzled in the long neck... in order to take in the SeokJin's beautiful scent that he has missed a lot...

"Have you eaten?" He asked which came out a muffled voice being his face buried in the flesh "No i was too tired from that long shift....but i am glad that now we can spend some quality time together"

With that he turned the stove off and turned towards his husband and kissed his forehead "now go seat let me serve it for us" Yoongi smiled and walked towards the dining table... He was waiting for his husband to join him and once SeokJin placed the plates on the table... He was immediately pulled on Yoongi's lap...

"Where do you think you are going?"Jin started tracing his fingers across his husband's face "where can I go leaving my dear husband"Yoongi smiled and decided to eat first before continuing their sexual act... He made SeokJin eat a big portion of food because he loves watching his family members ears rather than having meals himself... After they are done, Jin shooed Yoongi to get changed while he completes washing the dishes... Soon both of them were laying in each other's embrace... Enjoying the peace and comfort that comes with one another's presence...

"How was your day?" Yoongi asked while running his fingers on SeokJin's back "good..." Saying that he pecked his husband's lips then looked into his eyes and soon tears started to escape from the corner of his eyes....he longed for this warmth...he held his husband's pale hands and kissed his knuckles before hugging it "i missed you so much"

Yoongi smiled and kissed SeokJin's forehead "I missed you too my cry baby" Jin slightly slapped the younger's chest and snuggle more into his embrace "I had a surprise for you but since you called me a cry baby i won't show it to you" Yoongi gasped being hella offended "excuse me... I gave you a surprise by coming a week early and ditching the seminar and you won't give me any surprises... Fine" Yoongi slightly pushed Jin away and turned around making his back face SeokJin….

Jin immediately climbed on top of him connecting his cheek with his pale husband's then took his phone out and showed all his and jungkook's pictures which he wanted so badly but couldn't take it from that kind-hearted stranger…Yoongi's eyes grew wide "these pictures... How" he asked in amusement…

Jin shrugged it  "magic~" saying that he again went back to his previous place "so you want it?"Yoongi pressed his lips in a thin line and turned around before pulling him closer "yes please" he put on his best cute face and puppy eyes "Okay but first" he put his index finger on his lips and patted on it indicating he wanted something…

Yoongi shook his head before pulling SeokJin into a passionate kiss... Exploring each and every corner of the hot Carven of his husband's mouth before hovering over him... Soon, he turned his attention from the lips to SeokJin's jaw and then painted the silky neck in a crimson red color…

*No Proofread*