Chapter 114

With every passing minute... Jin, Jeonghan and Namjoon's hearts were beating rapidly... How long will it take for them to return? Jungkook was sleeping on his Appa's lap and this time he was genuinely sleeping because his soft snores was the only sound in the dead silent room

That's when they received a phone call from Mr.Yoon..

Jeonghan didn't waste any second before picking up the call and put it in the speaker

"Dad, are you alright?Is everyone alright? nothing happened to Wonwoo or others right...and Taehyung?he is there with you all?is he alright....why aren't you responding please respond to me"

Mr. Yoon took a deep breath... "I will speak if you will allow me to talk Jeonghan-ah... Also, Hoseok is coming to pick you all up... I have only called you to request that you do not bombard him with questions... Please" that just made him more panic "Picking us? picking us to where and why....first tell me...are you all  alright?"But the line was already dead... They all looked at each other with wide eyes... At least, they know that Hoseok and Mr. Yoon are alright... This means others will be fine too... Or that's what they hope for….

Soon Hoseok returned...and all three of them started bombarding him with questions just how Mr. Yoon warned them NOT to do....but Hoseok didn't respond to them and made his way to his car indicating others to follow him…SeokJin picked Jungkook up securely, keeping the toddler's head on his chest... Jeonghan was walking while facing Hoseok as he was continuously asking questions but Hoseok was not in a state to answer... He sat in the driving seat and Namjoon immediately took the passenger seat…

Soon they reached the location and the moment they saw where they were their face turned pale…

It's the hospital where Jin works.....the said male immediately get down of the car and pulled hoseok out of his seat and grabbed his collar "why are we here...tell me what happened to them..." He burst out in tears while shaking him "don't stay silent...tell me what happened to them"..Hoseok was trying his best to control the tears that were on the verge of falling... "Please... Follow me" he only said that and removed Jin's hand before he started walking in …..Jin hugged Jungkook closer to his chest and fearfully followed him not knowing what to expect....

Jeonghan was frose in spot....all the  worst case scenario were crossing his mind...he was scared to take a step forward not knowing what's coming next.... that's when he felt a hand on his shoulder...he turned around to see Namjoon giving him a reassuring smile making him smile in return.....but the fear never left his mind…They slowly started making their towards the entrance and the moment they reached the floor their eyes started scanning the area... They could see Mrs. Min, Cheol, Jimin and Mr. Yoon... But others were missing..

That's when the door to the operation theatre flew open revealing a doctor "legal guardian of Jeon. Wonwoo?" Mr. Yoon stood up and walked closer to the doctor while Jeonghan ran all the way towards them... Doctor looked at the younger male with raised eyebrows "Jeon Wonwoo...he is my boyfriend....what happened to him?" He asked panting heavily

Doctor cleared his throat... "We can't say much right now but please arrange donors for type A blood" saying that, Doctor disappeared behind the doors... Jeonghan looked at his father... "What did he mean by DONORS? How much blood has he lost?"

Hoseok and Jimin were already following the nurse to donate their blood and Mr .Yoon sadly patted Jeonghan's shoulder and went back to his seat... leaving him dumbfounded...

He ran towards his father and asked in an authorised tone " are you gonna say something or not" ....he is sick of all their silence...he wants to know what happened to his lover....where are others...but to his disappointment he only met with silence…After few minutes of immense silence, Mr. Yoon cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention... "Wonwoo... He got shots in 5 places... Hoshi, DK and Jun have been shot in their torsos... Taehyung has been shot in three places and his wrist in also broken"

Both Jin and Jeonghan felt like their souls left their bodies.... Jeonghan was just too shocked to speak but Jin somehow managed to gather up the courage and asked  "Yoongi?"

Mr. Yoon looked down on his lap... "His condition is the worst of them all... He got the cut from the most poisonous knife and he also got shot in the shoulder... They said if he didn't gain his consciousness in the next 24 hours... Then... Then…" "I...I wanna meet him now...where is he " Mr. Yoon couldn't gather up the courage to speak.."I ASKED WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HUSBAND"

 This yelling woke Jungkook up from his sleep and he started crying... "Appa~" the toddler looked his father while tears kept falling from his eyes..Jin came back to his senses after hearing his baby's cries...he picked him up and started caressing his back to calm him down .....soon the toddler went back to sleep being too tired from all those crying....Jin passed him to his mother-in-law and went somewhere

When Jeonghan fell on his knees....the only thing roaming in his mind was his beloved boyfriend...he closed his eyes in a hope that it's all a dream but who was he even kidding....it's real...the love of his life is fighting for his dear life....and no matter how much he wants he can't do anything other than pray for his boyfriend's well-being

Cheol sat beside his best friend... "They all will make it... They have to or else we will kick their asses" he said while wrapping his arm around Jeonghan's shoulder…Jeonghan nodded his head with a unreadable expression on his face....Cheol's heart ache  seeing his most joyful and bubbly best friends in this state but even if he wants he can't do anything about it other than praying

Jin was sitting in the garden of the hospital... His body is numb... He wants to pray but at the same time he can't move... Everyone knows that Taehyung is SeokJin's heart and Yoongi is his soul... SeokJin is nothing without them... He can't even breathe properly... As if his lungs have stopped functioning... Nothing in his body is in a right state…He was so zoned out that he didn't even realised when someone knee down in front of him and hold his hand....

Until he felt a drop on water on his hand...he blankly looked at the person kneeling in front of him "i am sorry Jin...i am sorry....i couldn't protect hyung nor angel... i am so sorry" he kept crying hard until…Jin slapped him... "I know it was you... Not directly but surely you had some involvement with Taehyung getting there... I swear Jung Hoseok... If anything happened to my brother or husband... I will kill you... I WILL FREAKING KILL YOU "

*No Proofread*