Chapter 70

Seokjin got back home and the moment he entered the living room, he saw Yoongi in his suit, getting ready to leave with a small luggage bag…he ran towards him and immediately hugged him....the moment younger hugged him back tears started to escape from the corner of his eyes.... Even he doesn't why he is feeling this overwhelm maybe because of the fact that... if it wasn't for his dear husband...he could have never made it this far...

If Taehyung is the reason why he breaths then yoongi is the reason why he feels alive.....if yoongi wasn't there for him he would have never overcome the grief of his unborn ray of sunshine.....he can't express in words how grateful he is to have yoongi by his side

"i love you my yoongichi... please don't ever leave me...i won't be able to stay alive...i love you so much"

The said male was tad bit confused... he wasn't expecting this... maybe an angry bird walking through the main door but not this... he ran his hands up and down on the older's back... "hey... calm down my love... i will never leave you" he kissed the side of Seokjin's head... "but i have to leave for Japan... there is an important meeting tonight and tomorrow evening"

Jin immediately broke the hug and looked dead into Yoongi's eyes ''you are not going anywhere....idk anything....you just came back 2 days ago i won't let you go now"

Yoongi smiled and peaked Jin's lips... "babe... it is important... meanwhile, you can talk everything out with Taehyung and make sure Jungkook is not scared of you ''

Jin's eyes turn teary again "but I need you by my side... please don't go" the younger male pulled jin into a passionate kiss before saying "I am always by your side, darling... just talk to them... i am sure they will understand and we are going to have long talk about this after i get back home" he smacked Jin's butt cheeks...

Jin moaned at younger's action but then nodded and pulled him into a desperately needed kiss after breaking the kiss, yoongi caressed older's cheek "also, remember that Taehyung is 19 not 9... you have to explain things to him rather than completely banning him from it" Jin repeatedly started nodding his head like a 3 year old child (which he is from heart) then hugged his husband "i love you yoongichii just return soon...i will miss you"

Yoongi smiled and tightened his hold around Jin's waist before picking him up "i love you more, babe... will be back soon" he left one final kiss on seokjin's lips before walking out of the house... the older man waited for his husband to leave before making his way to taehyung's room…

he slowly opened the door and saw jungkook's face buried in taehyung's chest while the teenager was holding his nephew like he is his favourite plushie and a soft smile appeared on his face...he went closed to his dearest brother and kissed his forehead and layed next to him burning his face on younger's neck and the memory of that horrible night came back to light

*Flashback*

Jin was driving towards their house as fast as possible... taehyung was in the back seat, unconscious... the older male's vision was blur because of the tears... he has a volcano of emotions which is ready to blast... the guy he loved is a monster... he kills people... he was trying not to think about the ache in his heart when he felt something wet in his lower region... he slightly looked down to see his jeans being drenched in blood…he immediately turned the direction of his car and started driving towards the nearby hospital with one hand holding his belly tight "please baby please hold on for appa... please my child...appa won't be able to live without you please" he was crying begging for his child to not leave him.....

but deep down even he also knows it that this child is no-more

Soon they reached the hospital...his stomach was paining like crazy but he yet again ignored it and picked his little brother up and made his way inside the hospital he ran towards the reception... "I need to see the doctor... it's emergency please" he was begging through his tears...

The lady on the reception was shocked but when she saw jin's lower region covered in blood... she gasped and immediately called the doctor... jin made his little brother lay on the reception table because his body was giving up... he could see that the lady was saying something but her voice didn't reached to Jin's ear and soon, everything went blank…then his eyes opened with a blurry vision and an unbearable headache but surprisingly his stomach ache was gone...he blinked his eyes a few times to have a clear vision...he tried to get up but hissed in pain that's when he noticed  his one hand is hooked to iv....and two tiny little hands have captured his other hand..he looked up only to see his younger brother is sleeping while holding his hands in seating position and unknowingly a small smile appeared on his face but then it turned into a gloomy one when he noticed dried tears in his brother's adorable face....

He softly release his hand from his little one's hold and tried to feel his baby...but couldn't feel anything other than emptiness before he could think of something, the doctor walked into the room... "oh, you are awake..." Jin tilted his head to see the doctor who was now reading his chart...

"my baby?" Seokjin asked in a barely audible voice and noticed how the doctor's face dropped when he mentioned the child... "Mr. Kim... you need to re-" before he could finish, seokjin asked again "what happened to my child?"

the doctor sighed... "we couldn't save the baby" he mumbled and apologised before leaving Jin alone... the latter didn't want this to be real... Seokjin closed his eyes in the hope that this is all a bad dream... he never saw Hoseok's father, Hoseok never killed anybody, he didn't have to choose between his love and his brother, he never lost his baby...

But when he opened his eyes, he was still on the hospital bed... everything was real... his child... the symbol of his and Hoseok's love... is no more...

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

He scream unable to bare this pain...it's not only his cries anymore his soul is crying with him...it hurts...how he dreamt of holding his baby's tiny hands in his...how he dreamt of recording his first step...how he dreamt of hearing the word 'appa' from his little one's mouth....how he dreamt of growing old with the love of his life....how his every dream shattered just in a blink of an eye

and the scream woke Taehyung up who immediately got up on the bed and buried his elder brother's face in his embrace....while softly caressing his hairs "don't worry hyung...everything will be alright....that doctor uncle will shoo your pain away..."  he continued caressing his elder brother's hair until he stopped crying....

After a long time.. Jin broke the hug and looked at Taehyung with a blank face...he was numb...it's not only his child that died but his soul died with it.....

Taehyung gave him his infamous boxy smile... "everything will be okay hyung... Your Tae is here to protect you" he kissed his brother's cheek before wiping those tears away...

"don't cry... please"

But this just made his eyes to get teary again...he closed his eyes and started crying hard...he chocked on his sob while shaking his head "you can't do anything...we can't do anything....my child...i am sorry...i am so sorry...i couldn't save you...i am sorry" he just cried harder and harder making Taehyung worried as hell...this poor thing is just too little to understand what's going on but he knows one thing for sure that his brother needs....

He picked his brother's head up and sat on the place of his brother's pillow and started massaging his forehead while occasionally kissing it..."believe it or not but your tae will always protect you no matter what "

Seokjin smiled through his pain... he will never regret choosing his brother over the love of his life... he loves Taehyung the most... yes, he still hopes for this nightmare to end... he still wants Hoseok's to be with him and most importantly, to feel his baby again... but can't... this truth will haunt him for the rest of his life... he hates the guy he loved... because of Hoseok he lost their baby... all because of Hoseok

*No Proofread*