Chapter 121

Like that one week passed by smoothly....ummm....not completely though.... because...two of the six admitted patients are really sulking about the fact that other four got discharged so easily but they aren't even allowed to step out of their bed without any supervision

Right now Taehyung is looking at liquid flowing through  his IV drip...why? because apparently he have nothing else to do...Jin has taken his phone away saying 'with this little monster in your hand you won't be able to take proper 'so called 'rest'

He was in his deep thoughts that's when he heard a knock....he cursed under his breath and took a defensive pose ready to oppose any extra stupid test…The door flew open revealing ever so handsome Jun with

he cursed under his breath and took a defensive pose ready to oppose any extra stupid test…The door flew open revealing ever so handsome Jun with

"Ahhhh..... thanks god you are here or i would have gone in sane by now" Taehyung sighed in relief knowing it's neither his brother or any doctor to lecture him nor any nurse to run more stupid tests on him…

The older male chuckled softly before keeping the goodies on the table before settling himself on the stool... "How are you feeling now, cutie?"

"I am feeling too good to be here.... please take me out of this hell" he made a sulky face and looked at Jun with his adorable doe eyes "Just one more week... By the way... I wanted to tell you something" Jun said with utter sadness in his tone…

"What is it hyung?" He asked  seriously looking at Jun's sad face…"I... I am going back to my hometown" the older said while looking down

"Why please don't go like that.... your friends will be lonely without you i will be lonely without you...No you can't go like that .... please hyung don't goo" his eyes turned teary hearing this news....in this entire week Jun was the who accompanied him throughout his recovery....even when he was hospitalised...instead of resting in his own room he chose to spend time with Taehyung to make sure the younger isn't bored out.....even though he still loves Hoseok....but he can't deny the fact that all those Jun's gestures and behaviour have made a place in younger's heart....maybe it isn't love ...but he is sure that he do care about the older a lot…

Jun smiled... "Can you talk to my mom please? She is not listening to me... First, she sent me here to look after Jimin and now she wants me back after getting to know about this whole incident" he complained like a child

"Give her a call" Taehyung responded with a big pout....he wanted to wipe his own tears but can't his one arm is fractured while the other arm in which he got the gunshot have IV attached to it…Jun dialed his mother's number which was picked after 3 rings... "Hello?"

"Annyeonghaseyo ma'am...i am Taehyung...Jun hyung's junior and jimin's best friend" he hesitantly said not knowing what he could say to convince her

"oh oh Taehyung... as in Kim Taehyung... the same guy my son is drooling over from past few months... Jaihao, come fast your son has finally grown some nuts to ask Taehyung out" the woman happily squealed making Jun facepalm himself….