Recap

First Year:

The first year at Hogwarts was amazing. I became best friends with Katie and Leanne; we did nearly everything together. I pranked with Fred, George and Lee; we got into detentions a few times. Katie, Leanne joined the group with the boys. There were two girls named Angelina and Alicia that would sometimes hangout with us. Angelina seemed more focused on Fred then anything else. I also became close with Hagrid as he shared about his animals. I noticed Fred looking at me differently when I would talk to him and the others. 

During the school year I tried to figure out how I wanted to dress and what my hairstyle would be. Fred, George, Angelina, and Alicia got onto the Gryffindor team. Lee became the commentator for the matches. 

I also became good friends with Nympadora Tonks who was in her seventh year in Hufflepuff. I call her Tonks, and she a metaphormagus. I found out she is also my second cousin; apparently, my Dad, Sirius, and her mother, Andromeda are cousins making us second cousins. I was so happy to learn I have a cousin. 

Second Year: 

Harry Potter came to school. He looked a lot older than when I last saw him. Katie and I tried out for the Quidditch team. We both made it on making Alicia a back up chaser, which she was okay with because of school. I was the best chaser on the Gryffindor team scoring almost every single point for each game. I became close with Hermione Granger, and we talked in the library about our favorite books. We both were 'The brightest witch of our age'. I got to know Harry who ended up becoming the Gryffindor seeker as a first year.

This is also the year I became a legal Animagus for my father to help him during Full Moons. 

Fred and I got really close to each other during the year and talked at night a lot. I knew I was growing a small crush on my best friend, Fredrick Gideon Weasley. I didn't do anything about it. 

During the summer, I spent three weeks at the end of summer at the Burrow where I met Ginny Weasley. We hit it off almost instantly and she became my little sister quickly. I would show her little hair tricks or makeup tricks. 

Third Year: 

This is the year where I figured out my style; Leather Jackets, crop tops, band shirts, leggings or jeans. I wore my hair down with curls and the front to pieces I decided I wanted them to be Red. 

This is also the year when Ginny came to school and boy was she excited. I kept seeing her write in a little diary and though about when I was a little girl writing in my old one. This is also the year when the Chamber of secerts was opened up and Muggle-born students were petrifed. 

This is the year were guys started to take a lot more interest in me. I noticed Fred being very overprotective of me for some reason when he would see I was talking to another guy other then my friends. I didnt mind it much but it became annoying after a bit. 

Katie, Leanne and I became the most popular girls in our year. I think its because we included everyone and never made anyone feel bad about themselves but Fred and George think its because we got Quidditch skills. My crush on Fred grew a little more after we were dared to kiss one night at a party. 

I saw with Hermione walking out of the library with a mirror after learning about the snake in the Chamber of Secerts when she stopped and looked frozen. I peered over her shoulder to see bright yellow eyes staring back at me. 

I woke up to in the Hospital wing,"What happened?" 

"You were petrified for a month," said Pomfey,"You'll be able to go before the end of year feast," 

Once Hermione and I left the hospital wing that night we headed down to the Great Hall. We walked in as Sir Nicolas said his hellos. We gave ours back. I saw Hermione running to Harry and smiled; I looked at Katie and Leanne who were running at me and met them half ways,"We've missed you Y/n/n," said Leanne holding my face"I'm sorry girls,"  I smiled at them,"Dont worry you ain't loosing me now," 

We walked to the boys who were standing up. I hugged them tightly. Fred and I probably hugged for a little to long making Katie and Leanne look at each other. They both know about my crush on Fred.