The End

Hello everyone! It brings me great joy to share that I embarked on the writing journey of 'The Girl who Spoke' in October of 2023 and completed it in January of 2024. 

This book took me approximately 3-4 months to finish, with a total of 125 chapters.

 I am incredibly grateful for the overwhelming support and encouragement I have received from my readers, as reflected by the impressive 14k views this book has garnered by the time it reached its conclusion. 

Rest assured, I have no intentions of deleting this book but instead aim to refine any errors found in earlier chapters. 

 To all those who have been with me since the beginning or joined midway through, or even discovered the book after its completion - thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your presence and support mean more than words can express. 

It brings me great joy to read through all the insightful comments, observe the votes and follows, and witness the engagement surrounding this book.  Let me know if I should make a TikTok;)

The Princess and the Prankster may potentially make a return, although I am currently contemplating fresh ideas for their journey.

 I eagerly anticipate the opportunity to include your lovely names in my future works. 

Your unwavering support means everything to me.