Dementors

Over the next week; I hung out with the twins a lot. We spent most of the nights talking and working on their Wizard Weasley Wheezeys products. 

"Y/n I swear to Godric you always take forever!" said George at my doorway as I threw on my leather jacket

"Sorry it takes me this long to look hot," I snapped back throwing my bag over my shoulder,"Might want to try looking better to get bitches Georgie," I laughed walking with my trunk past him and Fred. Fred was looking at me up and down. 

We headed down the stairs; Mr. Weasley grabbed my trunk and loaded it into the car. We all got into the cars given by the Minister to protect Harry and I from my Dad. I was practically sitting on Fred as we drove; We hit a bump and I flew out of my seat hitting my head on the roof. Fred and George burst out in laughter,"Oh shut it," I shoved their heads. 

"Should have worn a seatbelt," said Fred

"Theres no seat belt in my seat!" I said pointing behind me

"Oh," said Fred,"Here," 

He pulled me close to him and held me close as we drove. I felt safe in his arms; George winked at us and I flushed. 

"We are here!" said Mr.Weasley as we pulled to a stop,"Theres Remus Lupin," he pointed at my father who looked exhausted.

I gasped when I realized there was a full moon this week. I felt horrible for not being there for him. George got out of the car and I got out behind him. I ran to my father and hugged him,"I should have stayed for the full moon," 

"No. You are a teenager. You should be having fun with your friends," he hugged me tighter,"Did you?" 

"I did have fun Moony," I smiled

"Well I will see you on the train," he smiled handing me Mr.Screech who screeched when he saw me. He handed me a box filled with chocolates

"Bye,"I waved to him as Harry and the others pulled up.  

"A little help Black," said George pulling out my trunk

"No," I laughed walking over to the trolly carts

I grabbed two trolleys and brought them to the car. I helped Ginny load her trunk onto my trolley. Fred and George took the other. I pushed the cart with Ginny throughout the train station. 

"Y/n, Ginny you first," said Mrs.Weasley

Ginny and I nodded and ran through the entrance. We moved just in time for Percy to run through. He pushed past his,"Big Head boy," I whispered to Ginny,"Thinks he's better then everyone," 

Ginny giggled and nodded as everyone else came. We headed down a ways,"Be good now. Don't make any trouble," she looked at the twins and I well mostly the twins

"What Trouble--" Fred said

"us?"Finsihed George

"Never," We said together

"Bye Mrs.Weasley. Bye Mr.Weasley," I waved getting onto the train. 

"Bye Y/n dear," waved Mrs.Weasley

The train started moving as we walked down to find a compartment. I heard Mrs.Weasley yelling at Ron for his rat. 

I found Katie and Leanne and waved bye to the Twins. I walked in,"Hello bitches," I smiled 

"Hey whore," smiled Leanne

"Hey Sexy," said Katie

We all laughed as I placed my trunk away. I sat down and we caught up on our summers a bit more. After an hours of it being just us girls. The compartment door opened and the twins as well as Lee walked in and sat down without asking.