Slughorn and The Burrow!

Ive noticed Ginny and Dean have been fighting a lot as of lately and I also knew that Slughorns Christmas party is coming up soon. I thought I'd make the night fun for her so she would forget about Dean that night. 

Its been really hard without Katie but Leanne and I have been pushing through. But it hasnt been the same its like a part of us is missing without Katie. I know she isnt dead but its not the same as knowing if she will be alright or not. 

"Y/n!" 

I turned around,"Oh Hey Matty Hey Enzo," I smiled as Riddle pulled me into a hug 

"Did I hear Slughorn was having a christmas party?" he asked 

"Yup,"I nodded,"I'm wearing pink by the way," I winked

"Y/n we gotta go study," said Leanne,"Please," 

"Sorry Matty. Gotta go," I kissed his cheeks before heading to Leanne 

Leanne linked arms with me as we walked to the library and up to my study corner. I had recieved letters from Fred and Lee. 

Dear Y/n

Hey its me. Your Dad. Fred told me what was happening with Dumbledore and your task. Dumbledore said to you I was taken by Death Eater which in fact I was not. I miss you Pup terribly and have been so worried you havent been writing. Please be safe and I will see you in just two weeks time. 

Dont worry. I have visited Katie becuase I know you would want to know how she is. The healers are working hard to get her healed up. Keep your head up. Tell Leanne to as well. I know all three of you girls are extremly close and they are like your sisters. 

Bye Pup. I love you

-Snuffles

I smiled at the letter missing my Dad and grateful for an update. I showed Leanne the letter and she smiled as well. 

-----

It was the night of the christmas party. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny and I would be taking floo powder to get to the Burrow in McGonagalls office tommorow afternoon.  I wore black thigh high boots. I wore some natural makeup and painted my nails to match my dress. 

My hair was curled to my lower back with a black ribbon pulling back the red peices in front,"You havent woren that hairstyle in years," said Leanne looking at me

"I know. I thought to bring it back around," I smiled 

"You look beautiful Y/n," she smiled

"Thanks girly. Promise you'll be alright?" I asked

"Yeah. See you around midnight," she nodded

I blew her a kiss and headed downstairs. I know that Ron and Hermione have been agruing lately becuase of Rons relationship with Lavendar Brown. I also know Hermione has had a huge crush on Ron for years but wont say anything about it.