Quidditch Rush

"You did what!" I snapped at Harry 

"Got detention for the rest of the year on saturday," he mutter

"For?" 

"Using a spell to hurt Malfoy," 

"WHY!" 

"Long story but I wont be able to play Seeker for the game on Saturday," he said sheepishly 

I turned to his girlfriend Ginny,"Your playing seeker go tell Dean he is a chaser," I said simply as my blood boiled at Harry

"Y/n look I am sorr--" 

"I get it Harry but Draco is my cousin. I get that you two hate each other but now you have physical almost killed him. Next time think before using a fucking spell you dont know anything about," I took a deep breathe,"I'm going to check on him," 

"Why?" asked Ron,"You hate Malfoy," 

"Yes I hate him but he is still my second cousin," I said simply,"Get rid of that dumb book," I told Harry as Ginny took it from him,"Better yet give it to me and I'll get rid of it," I held out my hand to her and she nodded knowing it isnt wise to tell me no right now. 

I walked out of the common room after just having a peaceful day with Fred to Harry telling me he nearly killed my cousin and wont be playing as seeker for the Quidditch cup game.

I walked through the halls with the book and went to the room of requirement. The room changed and there were many old stuff that students had brought in to hid items. I threw the book at a book case and walked to the Hospital wing. 

I walked inside to see Mrs.Malfoy over Draco with Professor Snape beside her,"Is he alright?" I asked quickly 

"He will be thanks to Severus," said Madam Pomfey

"What are you doing here?" asked Mrs.Malfoy 

"I am here to check on Draco. I know we dont have the best relationship but he is still my cousin," I said looking from her to Draco,"I know you hate my Dad but please dont let that hatered come to me," 

"I dont hate your Dad. I miss him dearly as well as my sister Andromeda," said Mrs.Malfoy looking at her son 

I nodded in silence,"Well I'll leave you to it," I kissed Draco head,"Get better soon Dray," 

I waved to her and Snape before walking away. 

"Wait," said Mrs.Malfoy

I turned to her raising an eyebrow. 

"Be careful," she said firmly,"Watch your back," 

"I always do," I smiled kindly at her before heading back to the common room 

I walked to Harry and slapped his head,"I deserve that," he muttered,"Is he alright?" 

"Unconscious," I told him,"The book is gone," 

"Okay," he nodded

-------

It was now the middle of May. Only 27 days or 3 weeks and 6 days until I see Fred again. Today is the last quidditch game to see wether Gryffindor or Ravenclaw gets the quidditch cup. My last chance into getting the cup and showing my skills to the students. 

I headed down to the locker room with Katie and Ginny seeing Ritchie, Jimmy and Ron already  there changed and ready. All of them looked well fed, good sleep and high spirits though a little nervous. 

I gave them warm smiles before changing. Harry had detention today so he wouldn't be watching us play. Ron has been really cool with his best friend dating his sister as long as they arent snogging in front of him which they don't do.