Home

Fred and I were getting ready for bed when one of the babies started to cry,"You go take that shower. I will check on them," I told him 

"You sure love?" he asked 

"Yup," I nodded heading out of the room and to the room. I walked inside to see Regulus crying,"Hey baby boy. Shh. Its okay," I picked him up holding him. 

I knew he was already fed so it must be his diaper. I sniffed it,"Oh buddy," I gasped coughing slightly

I changed his diaper and his pajamas as he had a blow out. Regulus was now up and awake so I spent a couple of minutes getting him to fall asleep again before laying him in his crib. 

I quietly closed the door the the triplets bedroom before heading back to Fred and mines room. I heard the shower turning off as I walked to my closet. 

"Hey love. What happened?" asked Fred walking up to me with just a towel around his hips 

"Regulus just had a blow out. Nothing major," I told him looking for clothes so I could go to sleep. 

I felt hands on my hips turning me around,"You alright love?" he asked me

I nodded bitting my lip looking him. His wet hair made him look hot. His abs still with water drips running down. The scar on his hip on his v-line. He placed his finger under my chin lifting my face up

"Eyes up here love," he smirked

I rolled my eyes,"Not my fault your hot," I smirked 

He stepped forward making my back hit the edge of the closet. His arm went beside my head as he bent down,"Your hotter," he whispered against my lips,"Why dont I just show you how hot you really are," 

I blushed running my hands down his body,"Then do it," 

He picked me up making me giggle before throwing me onto the bed. He climbed over top of me and peppered my face with kisses. His hands went under my shirt lifting it over my head before he kissed me passionatly. 

-------
Smut
-------

My hands traveled down his body as he grinded his hips into mine. A soft whimper left my lips into his. He smirked pulling my bottom lip with his teeth,"Get up," he instructed standing from the bed. 

I got up from the bed as he pointed to a spot infront of him. I obeyed and knelt down. I looked up at him through my lashes. The towel fell from his hips with one tug. I grabbed his cock and pumped softly as he gathered my hair into a ponytail. 

I kitty licked his length as he groaned. I wrapped my lips aroud the tip sucking gently as my hand did the rest. I looked up to see Freds eyes shut and his head tilted back as he tug my hair. I continued to suck him and pumped the rest I couldnt fit. 

He pushed my head further down and I gaged. I readjusted so my hands were on his thighs  as he started to thrust into my mouth,"Good girl taking me in," he groaned as I felt him twitching. His abs tensed as he reached his climax. He cummed into my mouth with a loud moan. 

"Swallow,"  

I did as he said and stuck out my tongue showing him.He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and hands on his shoulders. He kissed me roughly and pastionatly. He pinned me against the wall besides the bed as he gripped my waist moving up to my breast. He cupped them gently as they were tender. 

He spun around and laid me down on the bed before taking off my shorts leaving me in just my underwear,"So hot," he smirked kissing my stomach. He pulled it aside and brushed his thum over my clit as he slid a finger inside of me. I moaned quietly biting my lip. He pumped a few times making me close my eyes tightly.