My Dress

Its been about a month since the triplets birth. They all find everything and anything funny when they are awake.  Jasper loves his sleep like me. Regulus loves looking at the plants. Athena loves bright colors and always smiling. My shape has bounced back almost immediatly which surprised me but I was also happy about it. 

"Y/n," said Mrs.Weasley bringing me from my thoughts. The triplets, Fred and I were at the Burrow because I needed to get my dress for the wedding happening in January. 

"Yeah," I said looking up from Athena who is sleeping in my arms

"We were talking about your dress," said Andromeda

"Sorry. I was a bit distracted," I flushed 

"Are you ready to go pick it out?" asked Leanne shaking her head

"Yup," I smiled brightly 

I got up with Athena in my arms. I bundled her in a coat before getting a coat on myself.

"Fred you got the boys?" I asked him

"Yes love," said Fred walking to me away from the boys who were being loved on by my Fathers

"Milk is in the fridge. Diapers in the bag with extra clothes and..." 

"I got it love," he kissed my head,"I am their father after all," he smiled 

I chuckled and kissed his cheek,"See you later," 

He kissed my lips and Athenas head before I left with the girls. 

I placed Athena in a carseat. Mrs.Weasley and Andromeda were in the front. Hermione, Ginny, and Alicia in the very back. Athena and I in the row behind Mrs.Weasley. Leanne,Tonks, and Katie behind me. Leanne was looking at her Goddaughter,"I asked Kenneth for a baby and he nearly fainted," she laughed 

I chuckled,"He will come around," 

"I know," she smiled brightly 

We drove for an hour and Athena woke up but Leanne distracted her and played with her so I could rest a bit. Once we got to the shop we parked and headed out of the car. I grabbed Athena and Leanne grabbed the bag and we walked inside the shop. 

The bell above the door tinkled merrily as we entered the quaint bridal shop, its warm glow casting a golden hue over the delicate gowns on display. My heart raced with excitement as I clutched little Athena to my chest, her tiny hand gripping my finger as if to reassure me.

"Alright, dear," Andromeda said, bustling forward, "Let's find you the perfect dress for your big day!"

Mrs.Weasley surveyed the room with an experienced eye, nodding in approval. Leanne, Katie, and Alicia chattered excitedly beside Tonks. Hermione and Ginny shared a conspiratorial grin.

"Remember, it's important to choose something that represents you and your love story," Andromeda advised, her voice soft but firm.

"I agree," chimed in Tonks, her hair changing to a vibrant shade of pink as she spoke. "Plus, it has to withstand all the dancing we'll be doing at the reception!"

"Of course, dear," Mrs. Weasley sighed, clearly amused her antics.

As we moved through the aisles of breathtaking dresses, each one seemed to call out to me, vying for my attention. But none felt quite right. The weight of this decision began to press down on me. What if I chose the wrong one? What would Fred think?

"Here, try this one," Hermione suggested, handing me a gown with intricate lace details. I hesitated, then took it from her with a grateful smile.

"Go on, then!" Ginny encouraged, pushing me gently towards the dressing room. "We won't know until you try it on."