Chapter 17

Vicebrook's POV

       "Commander!! She's recovered!"

                 "Wait, you don't happen to be talking about.."

        "Yes sir!! She's fully recovered!! She requested for your presence."

     Without another word I quickly ran out of my office and towards the bunker. This is tremendous news. I was starting to feel as if it were a lost cause.

      As soon as I had made it into the bunker I was greeted by the site of Lily sitting in the main room stoking the fire. She immediately noticed me and stood up quickly, rushing straight to me.

             "Are you the commander they spoke of?"

                     "Yes. I am commander Vicebrook, you may address as you wish. I'm sure you have quite a few ques-.."

    Before I could finish talking I suddenly lost my balance as the ground started shaking. Not a second later I felt a tremendous wave of pressure pass over me.

            "What in the actual fuck was that?!?!" I all but yelled looking at Lily but quieted down as I saw the look of sheer terror on her face.

                      "That, commander, was something that should never have been woken up..."

------------------------------------

                    Unknown POV

          "Brother?! Tell me you felt that too?"

                 "No shit you simpleton!! All of creation could feel that surge of raw power!! There is no mistaking it, not only is he awake but he has managed to find a host capable of merging with."

            "Impossible!! How can that be? All us gods are accounted for, he would never merge with a demon and a mortal would instantly be vaporized if exposed to his true essence...."

                   "You're absolutely positive that all the deities are accounted for?"

              "Yes. They have all gathered in the meeting hall as per your request."

                       "The only other possibility I can think of is that he must have sacrificed the other primals in order to gain a foothold in this realm."

                "For him to sacrifice his fellow primals, it's unfathomable..."

                         "I agree but we must be certain. Head out immediately and see if the rest are still imprisoned."

         'This is about to get ugly...'

------------------------------------

                  Jiranio 's POV

       'So it is done. You're finally back my brother. The age of the deities is about to end....'