Chapter 57

Lily's POV

                 'Where the hell am I know?'

    After being damn near blinded by some bright ass light, I found myself completely alone. I was standing in some kind of ancient town judging by the crumbling stone buildings around me. Looking at the remnants of a fountain I'm standing on and going off of the fact that the surrounding buildings are evenly spaced completely around me, I'd say I must be in the town square.

    Just as I was about to start looking for the others I felt a strange presence in my mind before hearing the voice of that weirdo from earlier.

       "Now we can really have some fun. Listen up mortals, welcome to my ancient maze!! My favorite hunting grounds!! Try and stay alive as long as possible as I hunt you down one by one, sounds fun right?! If you make this entertaining I'll even make sure to kill you quickly. Let the hunt begin!!"

                  "So it's like that huh?" I say while rolling my eyes and jumping out of the fountain. "Stupid ass deities."

        Let's see, I can't seem to sense anything in my surroundings nor the magical signatures of the others. Which most likely means that there's something blocking my magic. Fucking figures. I guess we just do this shit the old fashioned way. Ugh.... This is why I hate gods.....

______________________________________

                                  Cici's POV

             "ROSE!!"

      Why does it always happen like this? Yet again I find myself separated from Rose and the others. I'm so sick of this type of shit. Whoever the fuck that guy is that did this is fucked. I'm going to tear his fucking balls off and shove them down his throat before I pull his spine out of his ass.....

           Letting my anger get the best of me I struck out and hit the wall in front of me. Effectively making brick fly everywhere as the wall crumbled. Just as I was about to step through the hole I made and start looking for Rose I felt something weird in my head before I heard someone start talking.

       "Now we can really have some fun. Listen up mortals, welcome to my ancient maze!! My favorite hunting grounds!! Try and stay alive as long as possible as I hunt you down one by one, sounds fun right?! If you make this entertaining I'll even make sure to kill you quickly. Let the hunt begin!!"

      Like hell, you're not hunting shit dude. Now I really need to find Rose and the others.

______________________________________

                                Elrin's POV

            'What have I gotten myself into now?'

   Once I was able to see again, I realized that I was in some big ass brick building that looked like it was about to collapse at any second. Not wanting to take any chances I quickly ran outside. Looking around I was obviously in some kind of ruins. There wasn't anything close by that had enough detail left to try and tell who or what use to live here.

      Just as I was about to try and inspect the brickwork to try and get an idea how old this place was, I suddenly felt an immense pressure in my head that nearly dropped me. When I thought it was finally letting up I heard a dudes voice in my mind.

      "Now we can really have some fun. Listen up mortals, welcome to my ancient maze!! My favorite hunting grounds!! Try and stay alive as long as possible as I hunt you down one by one, sounds fun right?! If you make this entertaining I'll even make sure to kill you quickly. Let the hunt begin!!"

       Great, just great. I just had to go and be the nice guy and help a couple of injured girls didn't I? Now look at the fucking mess I'm in...