Chapter 24

Alice's POV

        "So, what was it that you needed me for?" Lily asked while pouring us all a glass of tea.

    Once my embarrassing breakdown was over Lily had led me back out towards the main room where Cici and Vicebrook were waiting for us. Then after introductions were made, we had all settled down in the living room to talk more comfortably.

                "Well, honestly, I'm not really sure how to start.." I said nervously.

        "Ok. Well how about you start off with how you somehow managed to come into contact with that lizard and how you're still alive..."

                "...."

    I was at a loss of words, completely taken back by what she just said. I haven't told anyone other then Cici what had happened. Hell, we just fucking got here a little while ago.

        'How did she know?!?!...'

    I know that most people that can use magic are able to sense someone's aura, as well as some that can physically see it. I'm also aware that my my aura has drastically changed when I had merged with Kronos but there's no way she was able to tell who's aura was mixed with mine. It's simply impossible. Right?..

          "Before you freak out girly, I have been alive a hell of a lot longer then you can possibly imagine." Lily said with a laugh. "Not as long as that fossil but long enough. I have never personally met the lizard but every creature of legend knows the story of the first. Just as we automatically know when the creator is near."

     I guess that kinda makes sense, in a way at least. But if that's true I really hope I don't somehow attract other legendary creatures, I doubt all of them are as nice to people as Lily.

     With myself collected once more I cleared my throat and, for the second time, explained what had all happened. I told them almost everything that happened from when we went off to find the Ancient magic expert, to getting trapped underground and everything that happened after I first met the dragon leading to this point. Obviously leaving out the part about me and Cici's night alone...

    Once I was finished I took a look around and saw completely different reactions. Vicebrook sat there visibly on edge and looked a mixture of scared and angry. Lily however had only a look of complete worry.

         "Anyway, I can't seem to control my own strength right now, I'm afraid I'm going to accidentally hurt someone I care about... That's what I need help with.."

                  "Well I, for one, honestly believe we should find a way to strip you of that power or seal it. You were already a. High class mage and now you're a threat. I-ugbhh.."

   Before he could finish what he was saying, Lily had reached over and punched him in the gut, effectively sending him flying back a few feet. Glaring at Lily he made no moves to retaliate.

           "Who the fuck do you think that you are?!?!" Lily said now extremely irritated.