Chapter 54

Unknown POV

              "Damnit!... How is this possible?!..."

      That temple has been untouched and all but forgotten for centuries. First that damn primordial wakes up after eons now someone is going after that artifact. What the fuck is going on?

                        "Osorn!"

Snapping out of my thoughts I glance over to see Lionel, the god of warfare, walking into the throne room. As always he's covered in blood and still has a dopey as grin on his face. And as usual he shows a complete disregard for my position as king of the gods.

             "It's 'Your highness' to you.."

                        "Yeah, yeah, whatever. Why have you summoned me?" He asked while summoning a chair and sitting down. "I was in the middle of a glorious battle, there was bloodshed as far as the eye can see!"

              "I need you to do something for me."

                            "You always need something." He said rolling his eyes.

              "This is serious fool, someone has stolen a piece of the Spirit Reaper..."

      As soon as I said that his smile instantly disappeared and fire blazed in his eyes. He leaned forward with a serious expression and I could feel him trying to control his aura.

                            "Weren't you responsible for hiding the pieces? How could you let that happen?" He asked in an accusatory tone. "Let me guess, you want me to clean up your mess right?"

                 "Responsibility aside, I have a feeling that you'll like this task."

                              "And why is that?"

                   "Because this is not an ordinary hunt, the ones you must find are not your average prey. The ones worth note are an ancient Fenrir and the 'host' of Kronos..."

      At that he was back to grinning. But instead of his usual dopey grin it was a smile befitting a mad man. The fire in his eyes blazing even stronger. As he stood up the seat he summoned crumbled to dust and his aura blazed as he walked towards the door.

                  "Leave it to me brother, I'll clean up your mess yet again." He called back to me. "This is going to be fun."