Chapter 49

Cici's POV

     I honestly don't know what came over me but what I do know is that I need this. I'm not sure which one of us was more surprised when I snapped at Rose but right now I don't really care. I'm sick of being so damn timid and not standing up for what I want.

    If it had been anyone else I would have lost my cool years ago. I have no fucking clue what it is about her that makes me that way and yet I can't get enough of this girl. I would do anything for her and kill anyone that stood in my way. But I'm done bottling it up and just following in line, I'm a proud wolfkin, it's in my nature to dominate and take what I want. And gods damnit it's time to remind her of that.

      Thinking that I start to fully give in to my inner beast and find myself growling with satisfaction as continue to hungrily kiss her, still holding her wrists above her head. She was lost for a moment trying to understand what was going on but it didn't take long for her to give in and return the kiss.

    I could feel as she tried to use her tongue to try and prove my mouth but I gave her a sinister growl letting her know that she wasn't taking the lead from me. Right now I'm in control. To help get the point across I took one of her wrists and put it next to her other so I could hold them both down with one hand. Then while still hungrily devouring her lips and holding her wrists above her head, I took my now free hand and using one of my claws I cut her shirt right down the middle.

       Then I just ripped it the rest of the way off exposing her plump chest and toned stomach causing her to gasp in surprise. Taking the chance while she did I plunged my tongue into her mouth at the same time that I started playing with one of her nipples. She started to moan into my mouth effectively making me lose the little bit of control of myself that I had left.

       Using my claws I quickly shred off every layer of clothes I was wearing, exposing myself completely. I could feel the heat build inside me and my pussy getting wetter. I couldn't hold back anymore so still holding her wrists above her head I moved myself up so I was straddling her chest showing her how wet I was.

           "Eat it." I growled in a demanding tone as I shoved my pussy in her face.

    She quickly got to work and started licking my clit. I could feel my tail involuntarily start to wag as I released a moan. It feels so fucking good but it's not enough so slid forward a bit more until I could feel her tongue slide deep into my pussy. With a mixture of demanding growls and blissful moans I started rocking my hips and riding her face as she tongue fucked me.

     Losing myself in how good it felt I started moving faster and faster as I felt  the pleasure build up, threatening to explode at any second. I didn't even care if she couldn't breathe as I continued to rock my hips. I'm showing exactly who's in charge as I ride the wave to the top, moaning loudly and riding her face even harder as I feel myself cum in her mouth.

     After fully riding out my orgasm I lift myself off of her face and scoot back down so I'm once again normally straddling her then waste no time licking my juices off of her face and capturing her lips again. As I do I finally let go of her wrists so I can reach down and rip the rest of her clothes off.

    I kiss her lips once more before I start playing with her nipples and slowly kiss my way down to her neck. As I place a couple of teasing kisses on her neck I reach down and slide my hand across her pussy. But once I slide a finger along her slit and feel how wet she is I lost myself completely again. With a deep growl in my chest I sink my teeth into her neck marking her as mine.

      As soon as I do she arches her back and lets out a sexy moan so with my teeth still in her skin I shove two of my fingers deep into her pussy causing her tro moan even louder. I start pumping my fingers into her as I pull my teeth out of her neck and lick up the blood that starts to come from the wound using my saliva to quickly heal it.

     As I feel her about to reach her climax I pull out fingers cutting it off and making her whimper in a pleading tone. With a smirk on my face I stare her deep in the eyes as I bring my hand up and suck up her juices off of my fingers. Fuck she tastes so damn good, I need more.

              "Trade me spots and give me that pussy but make sure to face the other way, your not done licking yet." I demand as I lay down.

      Soon her pussy is right above my face as she bends over and starts licking my clit. Seeing her wet ass pussy dripping above me I quickly leaned up and started devouring it. Licking her juices up and sucking on her clit I felt a shiver run down her spine as she moaned even more.

             "Use your hands, I want to cum again." I told her as I did figure eights on her clit with my tongue. Soon I felt her shove a couple fingers deep into my pussy and start vigorously pumping them in and out. It feels so good I wanted to scream. To keep myself from doing so I plunged my long tongue deep into her pussy and started tongue fucking her.

      It didn't take long for her to start rocking her hips and riding my face as once again her climax started to build. She pulled her fingers out of me and sucked on my clit again before shoving her own tongue back into my pussy while still riding my face. I half growled half moaned and started swirling my tongue around as she rode it faster and faster clearly getting close to cumming.

     Since I was getting close myself I used one hand to grab her waist and shove my tongue inside her further while making sure she didn't slow down riding it. Then using the other hand I grabbed the back of her head and shoved her face further into my pussy as I started rocking my hips. We we're both moaning like crazy as we both started rocking faster, face fucking each other and about to lose it.

     She ended up cumming first, her juices exploding all over my face as she violently shook. Getting a mouth full of her cum was all it took to put me over the edge as I used birth hands to shove her face as far into my pussy as I could while I viciously kept thrusting my hips and screamed in pleasure as I once again came all over her face. Then as I shakily rode out the orgasm I kept holding her face in my pussy.

          "Good girl. But your not done until you clean it. Lick up every last drop of my cum." I demanded. Shaking even more violently as she stretched out my orgasm by licking it clean.

      Once she was done I pulled her back up towards me so we we're laying next to each other. Then after placing both an arm and a leg over her and pulling her in close I kissed her one last time before snuggling into her neck by my mark and sighed in contempt. It didn't take long for me to feel myself falling asleep with a huge smile plastered to my face.

             "I love you Rose...."