And It's A Good Night

Sooo this is like almost smut but not there yet. Anywho I really should be writing my other works but yknow, nothing ever do be going to plan so here is a drabble of two boyfriends being lowkey in love

It isn't how Quackity truly imagined their first time together going, but he sure as hell isn't about to bail out. He enjoys this actually, falling into the bed as soon as they managed to scramble out of their shoes at the front door. Yes they locked it. Shuffles of clothes following their giggles as Quackity's shirt falls onto the floor, Wilbur's sweater joining only seconds after. Then they landed here, on the bed, with Wilbur's knees on either side of his legs, leaning down with a sweet laugh as Quackity tries to prop himself up on his elbows.

"You're easy, Wilbur," Quackity tells him, smile wide as he sets his hands on his bare shoulders and presses their chests together, lips meeting in an eager manner, Wilbur hums, puts his hands against Quackity's chest, and pulls apart.

"You're the one who asked," Wilbur says, wrapping his arms around Quackity and kissing the side of his face lazily. "I just said yes."

Quackity only rolls his eyes and lets himself sink into the bed, in his boyfriend's hold, and gives a poorly convincing frown. "Then you should really get to it. Don't wanna live up to your words or what?"

"Oh, I do." Wilbur flashes a smile, something smug, and Quackity's stomach flips because of it. Wilbur moves back, which Quackity isn't all too happy about until he realizes he's removing his trousers. "You've never been patient, you know?"

"Lies." Quackity denies, deciding to help out and take off his shorts, just because waiting is definitely not his favorite thing. But he's not impatient.

"Not when it comes to me." Wilbur informs cheekily yet so matter of factly and confident Quackity is almost persuaded to try and recall if he's actually right about that or not. "It's cute. So don't worry."

Quackity huffs, ignoring the warmth that smarts under his skin, all over, his face, his chest, blossoming as he settles onto his knees. "You wish I would."

"Nah." Wilbur moves around, dipping off the bed and his pants gather around his ankles as he tiptoes out of them, turning around and running a hand through his hair, white streak and all. Quackity doesn't care to stop watching as he does, to keep blinking a him like he's falling in love all over again as he looks over. "Right now," He starts, facing Quackity after non-discreetly slipping a condom into his hand, one laying round in one of the drawers, Quackity doesn't remember, and then Wilbur sets a hand on his knee and kisses him, "I just want to hear what you want."

And Quackity's heart hammers at the chance he's given here, inviting Wilbur to crowd him up on the bed, between his legs, flush against his body, and spend the night tangled together.