AZI Volume 5 Chapter 54

As soon as Long Hua's attack lands—

*Boom!!!!!* the ground beneath the weapon spirit's feet shatters!

"..."

Landing onto the ground, knives dangle from Tian Cheng's left sleeve, and swinging her left arm, she sends the knives towards the weapon spirit's third tail.

Binding the weapon spirit's third tail, and preventing it from moving, Tian Cheng takes aim at the former's joints, and fires off the Spirit Armament in rapid succession.

*Aaaaaaannnn!!!* raising a roar, the weapon spirit slaps the ground with its right hand—throwing Long Hua into the air.

As the dagger-like blades, which protrude from the side of its hands, extend in length to become colossal scythes, the weapon spirit endures the numbness of its joints to stand on its hind-legs—in preparation to slice Long Hua in half.

"..."

Just as Long Hua glances in her direction, Tian Cheng mutters—

"Overdrive."

Following the muttering of this command, Tian Cheng's eyes narrow, as she takes aim at the weapon spirit's right leg, and pulls the Spirit Armament's trigger.

*Bang!!!!!* what is shot out of the maw-like barrel of the gun isn't a blue streak but a red streak, and upon this red streak landing onto the joints of the weapon spirit's right leg—

*Kakaka!* cracks appear on the joints and spread outwards.

*Boom!* and with its damaged leg incapable of supporting the weight of its upper body, the weapon spirit falls onto the ground—landing onto one knee!

"..."

Rotating the colossal sword in his hands, and pointing it downwards, Long Hua descends from above, and plunges the weapon directly onto the weapon spirit's head with his full body weight behind it!

.........

"..."

Observing the situation, Duanmu Chen narrows his eyes, and remarks—

"They're doing... Surprisingly well."

"Let skills do the talking, was it?"

Muttering this, Shao Tianming also narrows his eyes.

To let one's skills do the talking, this is a common belief in the inner domain; and recalling what Hui'er had said about Long Hua—Shao Tianming begins to think that the latter may have been a native of the inner domain with a case of amnesia.

.........

"Uh?"

*Aaaaannn...!* despite being unable to raise its head, and open its maw, energy begins to gather within its throat, as the weapon spirit—

"Tch...!"

*Boom!!!* allowing the energy inside of its body to detonate, a powerful blast of energy goes off!

"Bastard!"

*...!!!* emerging from dust clouds, a spherical wall is positioned in front of Long Hua, along with droplets of mercurous liquid.

In the same instance—

"...Uh?"

Sensing herself about to be lifted off her feet, Tian Cheng severs the line that is binding the weapon spirit's tail, and—

*Aaaaaaaaaannnnn!!!!!* as a deafening roar goes off, the dust cloud is blown apart to reveal the weapon spirit's figure—shrouded in flame-like red mist, as the damage that it had sustained begins to mend.