Unexpected Pain

The outskirts of Gangseo district. Distant bullet firings can be heard. There is a shoot out happening between two main mafia groups in one of the old warehouse of the place. One of the group wasn't enough for defend the other. Because they where less in number. The only two guards of one of the group had already fallen.

The place is infamous of murders, human trafficking, drug dealing, illegal weapon dealing and almost all of the other criminal works. Even the government is well aware of the situations happening here, nobody can't have a willpower to raise voice against the mafia group.

The old warehouse is surrounded by the most evil group in South Korea, the Black Mamba under the control of Mr Lee So-yun

The old warehouse is surrounded by the most evil group in South Korea, the Black Mamba under the control of Mr Lee So-yun. The king of the Min empire, Min Ryung, with his right hand and most trust worthy person Park Hyun-ki is trapped inside the warehouse. The target was Min Ryung.

Even Min Ryung is a mafia, he is the most  influential autocrat in South Korea. He had the power in both business and politics. Min Ryung helped the government to clean the most significant parts of the country that a government or police can't directly get involved.

Min Ryung55 years old

Min Ryung
55 years old

The Min Empire is in the Mafia group dealings for more than 50 years. It was established by over 65 years by  Min Ryung's grand father Min Som. Min Som was a true king when comes in justice. Anybody who cries for justice in front of the Mins will get it no matter what.

Min Ryung had a son, Min Yoongi who hate his dad for death. His son believes that he killed his wife. Even it was huge misunderstanding, Min Yoongi never try to hear his father nor try to learn the truth.

Min Ryung go to the Gangseo on an information regarding the human trafficking and drug dealing which pested in the whole country for the last 2 years. If the government failed to do the job, the next option will be The Min mafia king.

Today was day like that. The government try to eradicate this illegal dealings for the last 6 months. But it will restarted in a few days after the special force assigned by the government destroy their whole centre. After the request from the side of the government, Min Ryung and Park Hyun-ki was visiting the village outskirts secretly. But someone from his own group betrayed Min. And he got trapped in the old warehouse with Hyun-ki.