Do You Love Him

The mafia King's life was become hectic day by day. His responsibilities are also increasing. Kim Namjoon and Jung Hoseok was always with him like his shadows.

Min Ryung is now concentrated on the business establishments of The min empire. Yoongi will be always busy with mafia stuffs. Even Ryung was always busy, he never forget to call Jimin and ask about his well being. He always had a fear that how  Yoongi going to treat Jimin. But his fear was unnecessary. His kids were happy. Kim Nam-wook and Benjamin are now full time working with the former mafia king.

Jimin was living the life of Mafia king's queen. He was so much polite and empathetic towards everyone. He treat the maids and guards who is his mansion dearly. And also Jimin was everyone's favorite. Jimin was still didn't sure that what he wanted to do in future. He wanted to do something by his own.

Yoongi and Jimin are doing good. Both were enjoying each other's company a lot. They always bicker a lot, making fun of each other, calling so many Nick names.. These are so much common in between them.

Yoongi was all new person when it comes to Jimin. Yoongi enjoyed each and every little thing done by Jimin. He always complements his little minion's all efforts. Yoongi enjoyed Jimin's food. He somewhere found his mom's missing warmth in Jimin.

It's almost 10 days of Yoonmin's marriage. Today Yoongi is in home. And they are having some guests today. Jimin already clean the whole mansion with the help of the maids. And also made so many snacks and drinks. The maids already went to the quarters after helping Jimin.

Now Yoongi is coming to the hall through the stairs. He look around for Jimin. But he wasn't there. Yoongi know if he isn't in the hall, he will definitely in the kitchen.

Yoongi go straight to the kitchen. He saw Jimin was taking something from the top shelf. But it was too difficult for him to took the thing. Because the top cabinet was little too high for Jimin. Yoongi was looking Jimin's all efforts.

Jimin was tiptoeing to reach at the upper cabinet and Yoongi saw Jimin's little feet. Jimin's feet was really looking like a 3 year old baby's feet. After a lot of efforts Jimin took a white ceramic bowl from it. He proudly smile himself and turn towards the stove.

Yoongi was seeing all these with a tiny smile.

"All are ready.. "

Jimin look towards the kitchen door. He saw Yoongi was looking at him with a smile.

"Yes hyung.. All are ready... "

"Then come.. They will be here at any time.. And he will be angry if he didn't see his baby chim in hall.. "

Jimin whined in annoyance.

"I am not a baby... "

"Of course you are... Look.. Your feet literally look like a baby.. You baby Chick.. "