The Reason

"It was too tough for him.. We never left him after he came here..  But he was sad, broken and depressed.. He didn't even talk to anyone in start.. "

Kinn stops his words and took a sip from his drinks glass. They were still sitting in pool side.

Kinn and Tankhun, the over protective brothers of Park Jimin was telling the story of their little brother. Yoongi was heard all with his head hung low. He was unable to meet the stairs of the men sitting in front of him.

"Jimin start to smile when he felt the kick of your daughter in his belly.. He had everything.. We all loved him unconditionally. Our dad was literally pampered him like a baby like he used to do with aunt Pearl... Nothing made him happy.. The scars you gave him was that much deep.. "

Yoongi's eyes were shredding silent tears. Either Kinn Or Tankhun didn't even try to console the Mafia king. They knew it was the tears of regret and agony. Let it flow until his mind become ease.

"You know Mr Min.. I still had some faint memories of aunt Pearl.. She was so kind and beautiful just like Jimin.. He is a blessing.. You were so lucky once Yoongi. But you yourself end everything... "

Tankhun said in his serious voice.

"I was with him always.. I try to make him  smile and happy.. But his happiness was with you once.. You knew it already.. Right.. "

"Mmm... I know... "

Yoongi gave a faint answer to his Mafia brother in laws.

"We thought that everything will be ok after the baby born.. But things got worse.. He was in postpartum depression.. "

Yoongi saw that how Tankhun's face got tensed and rigid.

"Real struggle was after he giving birth to Maya.. He drowned himself and baby in bathtub two times.. His mind wasn't in a right state.. Everyone was busy in there own work.. Until we find out Kim Taehyung and his grandma..

Jimin asked for them one day.. He never talk about anything in those days.. Then we send someone to talk to Tae.. He was so tensed about his best friend.. Once he told us that you were always come there to ask about Jimin.. "

Yoongi look at both men in disbelief. One day randomly Martha left the job and settled outside South Korea with her grandson. Yoongi never heard about either one of the people missing from his life from that day. Now he understand why Yoongi felt familiar to one of Felix's parents.

"After aunt Martha came and she took care of Jimin and baby  alot. She told about Your childhood too.. He was recovered slowly with the help of her and his soulmate.. . "

Yoongi took a deep breadth. He wanted to know that how Jimin became the mafia queen. Yoongi still remember the way Jimin got panic attack when Yoongi got a small cut on their first date.

"How he became mafia queen..?

"Because of Maya.. "

"How..?

Yoongi give a suspicious look to them. .

"Mmm... "

Jimin was feeding 2 year old Maya. He was also randomly humming and little dancing to feed the baby his required portion of solid food.