I Hate You

Jimin was getting ready to go outside. He wear a fluffy green sweater and black skinny jeans. He neatly styled his long blonde hair in middle. Once again he look  into the mirror to fix his look. He tossed a handbag over his shoulder and get out from the room.

Jimin is going to his soulmate's cafe

Jimin is going to his soulmate's cafe. He is going to talk about his decision to his best friends. Jimin needed to take a second opinion. Or he wanted to make sure that the decision to marry Yoongi wasn't a wrong one. He already informed Jennie to meet him at Tae's cafe.

Jimin already asked permission from Ryung at the time of their breakfast.
Jimin was literally bouncing through the stairs. He loudly call Martha who is busy in kitchen.

"Grandma.. I am going.. "

Martha came out from the kitchen while wiping her hand on her apron.

"Ok baby.. Be careful.. "

"Ok bye.. "

Jimin rush towards the main door. He didn't saw the pair of eyes who is watching him.

Yoongi was going towards his dad's office room. Yoongi slow his steps when he got a call from Jhope. Jimin was coming down while jumping through the stairs at the same time. Yoongi keenly observe his each and every moves. Still Yoongi didn't know what was the thing attracting him towards this boy. He never felt anything to any boys in his past.

Yoongi saw how politely he interacting with the head maid of the house. He knows everyone in this mansion includes the guards admired him. But Yoongi never acknowledged that he felt jealous when he saw the admiring eyes on Jimin. Yoongi heard a countless times the random guards talking about the beauty of Jimin.

One of the guard drop Jimin in front of Taehyung's cafe

One of the guard drop Jimin in front of Taehyung's cafe. It was the time past after the breakfast. So the crowd in the cafe will be less until evening. It was the perfect time for their serious small talks.

 It was the perfect time for their serious small talks