Lost me forever

It's been 2 days, Jimin didn't came out of his room. He didn't even come downstairs or came to kitchen for anything. Yoongi also staying full time in main Min Mansion for past two days. He ordered Aecha to stay with Jimin in this two days.

Su-ahn also staying inside the mansion with Jimin. She was looking each and every chance to hurt Jimin. But Jimin already stopped to paid attention to her. So she failed in her each tries. Moreover Yoongi wasn't there too. So she also stay in her room.

Jimin was laying on his bed. Aecha was coming with his food. Jimin become more pale and weak in these two days. He didn't feel to eat anything too. Aecha trying her best to make Jimin eat anything. Even he didn't tell anything to her, the red swollen cheek was enough to understand what happened between them.

Today also Jimin pretend to eat some and push the food plate. He lay down again with blanket on. Aecha came and sit besides him while caressing his head.

"What happened dear

"What happened dear...?

" I am afraid aunt.. I think it's all end between us. He didn't even came to check on me in this two days... "

Jimin's numb eyes filled with random tears.

"It's not like dear.. He must be busy.. He have a lot work to do... And he will come to see you.. "

Aecha sighed deep. She didn't know what to tell to Jimin. She slowly caress Jimin's cheek where Yoongi slapped me him. Still there is a faint mark of Yoongi's fingers.

Jimin was like this in past two days. He always stayed in the bed. Jimin body was in extreme fatigue. His emotional and physical state was too weak.

Aecha can't tolerate Jimin's state anymore. She decided to inform her sister about it. She knows only Martha can do anything now. Because Yoongi respected her and also valued her words.

"Jiminie.. I want to go somewhere important... Will you be alright being alone... I already call Mrs Kang to accompany you.. She will be here..."

Jimin just nod his head. After some minutes Mrs Kang came to be with Jimin. It was already evening time. So Kang directly go towards the kitchen to make dinner. Jimin stayed in the room.

It is almost 5 in the evening...

Jimin get up from the bed when he heard a knock in the door. After some seconds, Mrs Kang get in to Jimin's room.

"Queen... King is downstairs.. He is calling you.. "

Jimin slowly getup from the bed with his weak self.

"You can go Aunt Kang... I will be there after fresh up... "

Mrs Kang bowed and go from the room. After some minutes Jimin came out from the room and go to downstairs. He saw Yoongi was sitting on the couch and Su-ahn also presented there. He crunches his nose while seeing them together.