Marriage

The Min mansion is getting ready for the marriage and crowning of their next heir. Min Ryung was so proud of his son. He was so happy too. But the other members of the Min empire were so sad. Because Min Ryung was the person who was the most eligible for the title of the mafia king. It's not like they didn't like Yoongi. In these past 4 years Yoongi already prove that he is also eligible for that great throne.

Ryung called Taehyung and Jennie to the Min mansion to live with Jimin and help him to get ready for his wedding. And Yoongi also called Hoseok Namjoon and Jin too.

The mafia king strictly prohibited anyone especially Yoongi and Jimin to go out. Ryung called the Jewelers to the Min mansion.  So Yoongi and Jimin can select their wedding rings. He also called the designers for wedding suits too.

Now Yoonmin and the friends are busy in selecting the wedding rings. The staffs from the famous jewelry brand 'Space Oddity' is assemble in front of the future mafia king and his fiance. They are giving the best designs to them.

Yoongi and Jimin are look at the tablets to find a suitable one. Actually Jimin is looking for the rings. And Yoongi is ok with whatever Jimin is selecting for them. After sometimes Yoongi get up from there.

"You select one. I will be ok with it.. "

Yoongi gave a small assurance smile to Jimin. Jimin also smile back to him. Yoongi go and sit in between
Namjoon and Hoseok. At the same time
Jin Tae and Jennie also came and sit either side of Jimin.

The selection process is so difficult. If Jimin select one Tae and Jennie will not like it. If Tae and Jennie select one Jin will disagree with that. After a lot of agreements and disagreements Jimin select one and show it to Yoongi who is silently sitting between Joon and Hobi and enjoying the whole drama.

Yoongi look into the ring

Yoongi look into the ring. It was so beautiful and elegant. He smiled towards Jimin and node his head as an yes. Jimin became so happy.

Out of so many designs Jimin's eyes caught on this pair of rings. The wedding ring is the symbol of their eternal love and commitment towards each other. Jimin hopes that their marriage will be a story of everlasting love.

Jimin gave the tablet back to the staffs after selecting the rings.

"Thank you for selecting our brand sir. And this rings are so beautiful. It considered as the lucky charm for the couple. It is a belief that the couple select  this rings will be so in love with each other.."

The jewelry staffs explanation bring a small tint of red in Jimin's cheeks. Yoongi also give a smirk to Jimin. Unknowingly Jimin began to dream about a lovely married life with Yoongi. And about Yoongi, nobody knows about his inner feeling. Maybe he also began to like Jimin in some points.

The next meeting was with the wedding dress designers. Min Ryung called one of the top designing company to made the wedding suits for both of his sons. This time only Yoongi and Jimin was met with them. The bride and groom select a pair of white suits. The rest of the attendees will wear black or dark colour dresses. After the wedding ceremony Yoongi is going to crowned as the next mafia king and Jimin as his queen.