Why

The iron door of the underground dungeon opened by the guards. The mafia king and his two acquaintance get into the room.

Hee-soo was sitting in the chair. His hands tied up in the table in front of him with old rusty iron handcuffs.

Hee-soo give an evil smirk to the king

Hee-soo give an evil smirk to the king. Ryung sit the chair in front of him. Nam-wook and Hyun-ki stand the mafia king's either side like his guardian angels.

Hee-soo's eyes were reflecting something really evil. The hate and anger was the only imotion can be seen in his eyes. Hee-soo wasn't afraid.

"Why..?

The king asked his commanding voice. Hee-soo scoffed.

"You really think that I am going to answer you.. "

"You ba****d.. "

Hyun-ki go towards Hee-soo to punch him. But Ryung hold his hand and gestures him to no. Hyun-ki grate his teeth while glaring at Hee-soo. Hee-soo only gave an evil smirk in return.

"Yes.. You will give answers to my each and every questions.. I will make you otherwise.. "

Ryung gestures Benjamin to do something. Benjamin noded his head and he go outside.

"I will give you another chance.. Why would you do that..?

Once again Hee-soo scoffed on the king like he is mocking him. On the very next moment Lee Hee-soo's painful screaming echoed the whole basement. The guards look towards screaming male without knowing what happened to him.

Hyun-ki look towards the table. He saw Hee-soo's four fingers without thumb of his left hand on the table. The blood was oozing from his palm uncontrollable.

The king cut his four fingers at one go with a big knife from his torture toolkit.

"Guards.. Bandage his hand and give medicine to heal him.. He want to go a long way.. "

The guards immediately came with first aid kit and one of them opened his handcuff. They mercilessly pour antiseptic lotion on his wound. And put some cream on his palm and bandaged it tightly. Each and everytime Hee-soo screamed in pain. No one give a damn about him.

"Now you know what happens to you if you disobey me.. Give me the answers.. Before that i will give you another surprise.. "

Hyun-ki and Nam-wook look each other. They didn't know what the king is upto today.

"Benjamin.. "

The mafia king call out loud while lookin at the entrance. Everyone's eyes travel to the doorway. They heard the clicking voice of the wheels on floor.

Benjamin was coming towards the door while pulling a wheelchair with a half paralysed old man. His face and almost all of the body is having ugly burnmarks. His face is unrecognizable.