Panic

Yoongi stop the car in front of Tae's cafe. Jimin was already too excited to go inside.

'I know it's his best friend's cafe

'I know it's his best friend's cafe. He already visited a million times before
But still excited.. '

Yoongi parked the car while thinking about Jimin. He had a small smile on his lips. Jimin opened the door on the next second when Yoongi stops the car. Yoongi also followed Jimin.

The car parked the opposite side of the cafe. Jimin look two sides to saw if any vehicles on the door. He was happily bouncing towards the cafe entrance. But before he could enter into the cafe, Jimin heard Yoongi loudly shouting his name.

"Jiminie.. "

Yoongi was following Jimin silently. He was keenly observing the excited younger walking in front of him. But Yoongi felt something wrong and he look around. He saw a black SUV parking opposite side of the road. He clearly saw a special kind of logo on that car's bumper.

Yoongi already saw this logo somewhere

Yoongi already saw this logo somewhere. But before he could remember that, he saw one man who is wearing a mask pulling a gun towards Jimin. Yoongi's first instinct was to save Jimin. He loudly yell at Jimin.

"Jiminie... "

Yoongi pull Jimin strongly towards his chest. He heard the bullet firing voice at the same time. The bullet just scratched through his right bicep.