Witch

As said earlier, Yoongi can't able to contact Jimin. Jin was staying with Jimin these whole week. Jimin didn't even came out of his room. Aecha and Jin do whatever they can to pretend everything is ok with Jimin.

The bite marks over his cheeks and neck got healed. But it was still there like a small scar. It was easily covered by makeup.

Jimin didn't have a mind to get out of his room. He sat on the bedroom with the windows and curtains shut close. He like to remain in darkness.

Jimin is having constant nightmares. Jin was staying with him in his room to console the younger as much as he can. Jimin refuse to sleep at night because he didn't want to see nightmares. It resulted Jimin having sleeping problems. He is always having dark circles around his eyes.

Jin visit the psychologist in the hospital and also his friend for his advice on Jimin's case. The dr suggest him some sleeping pills if it is necessary. But it was a possibility of Jimin being in trauma or in depression.

Jin gave Jimin the pills. And only he can have one at night. Jin and Aecha try to bring him outside of his room. After there long tries Jimin came out of his room.

Now both Jimin and Jin is sitting in the balcony of Jimin's room. They are having some evening tea and snacks. Jin was saying everything to lift up Jimin's mood.
Jimin was silently heard everything with a blank face.

"You know Chim

"You know Chim.. Joonie was so shocked when I told him that I am pregnant.. His mouth was opened this wide... I thought he was going to passed out... "

Jin wide his fingers to a round shape to indicate Joon's mouth

Jin wide his fingers to a round shape to indicate Joon's mouth. And he began to laugh his own. Jimin try hard to atleast pretend to smile. But his face muscles was so stubborn to move an inch. Jimin once again fixed his numb and plain eyes in his tea cup.