Hard Time

Underground Boxing Ring of Min Mansion...

It was already 2 am in the night

It was already 2 am in the night. The audience was aggressively chanting one name.

"Agust... Agust... Agust.... "

There was a boxing match happening between the great Min mafia king Min Yoongi aka Agust and another man. It was usually happens here. Anybody can challenge the mafia king in the ring. But if you fail you will loss the thing you pledged there.

Maybe they were the people lend money from mafia king, or maybe his debtors

Maybe they were the people lend money from mafia king, or maybe his debtors.. Whoever else, they must defeat the King to get back their property.

It was an odd way found out by mafia king to ease his mental agony he had been suffering from the past few years. Even it was too dangerous Yoongi like to defeat the people who challenge him for nothing.

On the last hard punch the opponent of Agust fall on the rings without consciousness. He give his usual smirk to the man laying on the floor. He spat the mix of blood and saliva and get out from the ring.

"So Mr James

"So Mr James.. Your millions worth mansion is mine now... You did wrong by challenging the mafia king... "

The business man in his early 50s walk away while glancing the unconscious boxer laying on the ring.