Angels and Saints

Yoongi was already shifted to his room. Maya was woke up early and saw her dad shifted to the room. She was all ok. Yoongi was still sleeping. He will woke up any time soon.

The guards bring some dresses to both Jimin and the little girl. They all fresh up and waiting Yoongi for waking up from his slumber.

Maya was still sitting near Yoongi while holding his hand. Jimin was talking with doctor about something.

Yoongi squirmed in his sleep a little. He slowly opened his eyes. He narrowed his eyes when bright light hitted his eyes. Yoongi slowly began to move. But suddenly hissed in pain.

"Aahhh

"Aahhh... "

"Dad.. Don't move.. You will got hurt..."

Yoongi slowly turn towards the side which he saw his daughter's voice.

"Baby

"Baby... Are you ok...?

Yoongi asked to his daughter in his weak hoarse voice. Maya sobbed slightly while hearing her dad's question.

"Hey baby... Why are you crying.. Are you hurt somewhere..?

"You are hurt dad... That man shot you... Still you asked me that i am ok.. You are in hospital.. "

Yoongi blink his eyes one or two times. He look around to see the surroundings. Yoongi came into his sense. He try to remember everything.

Maya got kidnapped, old warehouse, Lee, he punch Lee to his death, Lee try to shot him, he covered Jimin and Maya from being shot...

"Yeah... Are you ok.. Your hand.. Where is your mom..?

"I am ok dad.. My hand is already bandaged.. The cut is not that deep.. And mom is fine too.. He is talking to Doctor now.... Wait.. I will call him.. "

Maya left Yoongi's hand and go towards the living area to call Jimin.

"Mom.. Mom.. Dad woke up already...come.. "

Maya happily drag Jimin to Yoongi's bed. The doctor also followed them to check Yoongi.

Yoongi's face lite up while seeing Jimin approaching him with a smiling face.