Paa

After one week...

Tomorrow is Yoongi's 26th birthday. After his mom's death Yoongi never allowed his dad to celebrate his birthday. Even he is the Mafia heir or the only son of Great Min Ryung, Yoongi even make huge problems if even someone wish him a happy birthday.

It's almost night 11 pm. Jimin is waiting for Yoongi to came from his works. Jimin already prepared the dinner. The maids are gone after helping Jimin in cores.

The maids know that Yoongi and Jimin staying at different rooms. But they didn't utter a single word about it. Jimin can understand the concern in maids eyes. So he himself said to Aecha that they needed some times.

Jimin was sitting in breakfast counter of the kitchen. He was doomed in Random thoughts. The lights are already off. He set a small candle lights on dining table.
Foods are already arranged along with a bottle of wine.

Yoongi opened the door and get into the hall. It was all dark. He look around in hall. Sometimes Yoongi found Jimin sleeping on the couch while waiting for him. But Jimin wasn't there today.

"Jimin... Jiminie... "

Suddenly Yoongi stop calling him. He thought that maybe he is sleeping in the room. He look into his watch with a sigh. It's already 11:30.

Yoongi was all ready to go upstairs to check Jimin. Seeing Jimin in the hall in every night became a habit to Yoongi. Yoongi told a lot of time to Jimin not to wait him. But Jimin was stubborn. He never heard to Yoongi. Somewhere Yoongi also like the attention Jimin giving him. He still remember his mom always wait for her husband to come from the office. How much the time pass, she only eat with her husband.

Yoongi's thought I terripted when he heard a small cute voice from the dining area..

Saeng il Chuk ha Hamnida
Sarang ha neun catty hyung
Saeng il chuk ha Hamnida...

Yoongi saw Jimin coming from the kitchen with a small cake in his hand

Yoongi saw Jimin coming from the kitchen with a small cake in his hand. His fair face glow like a full moon in the only candle light from the cake. For the first time he felt an unexplained feeling in his heart while seeing Jimin's cute innocent face.