Be With Me

RM return to South Korea after the deal was signed. Although there wasn't any purpose for him to stay here. And it was so difficult for Jhope to manage everything alone. Suho and other guards stay back.

The whole Min empire was so happy after came to know that their queen is alright. Their happiness became double to know that their king and queen had a beautiful baby girl together. Now they only wanted them to come back to the Min empire.

Jin and Eun was so happy that finally they can see their favorite person.

.

Now Jimin is getting ready for the business meeting. The kids already go to the school after having their breakfast.
Taehyung was already in Jimin's room after getting ready.

Taehyung was watching Jimin for some time. His soulmate was not in the world. He was zoning out for a more than 5 minutes. Jimin was searching for nothing inside his accesory box. Tae just smile and walk towards him. He knew his soulmate more than anyone in this world.

Jimin came back to earth when he felt a hold on his shoulder.

"Earth to Chim.. "

Jimin look to his soulmate's face. Tae was smiling at him. His usual boxy smile. It's been years. They are in their mid 30s. But he is still cute as he is 18.

 But he is still cute as he is 18

"You are still so cute Tae... "

Tae once again smile widely.

"That was random.. But thank you... You are also cute.. My Chimmy.. "

Tae just peck Jimin's cheeks

"What is bothering you.. Is is Min mafia king.. "

Tae asked to his soulmate while wiggling his eyebrows. Jimin smiled lightly.

"No.. He isn't bothering me.. I already knew this moment will eventually come.. I was well prepared... "

"Then what's now.. "

"I am feeling an uneasiness.. I didn't know why happening this.. I never felt like this.. "

Jimin's face become plain and expressionless.