BONUS II

"We planned to buy raw materials directly from the manufacturers... We can get a lower price as we are planned to buy in bulk..

Our team got the optimum price for the best quality products.. And about the purchase, our purchase manager will present the plan... "

Min Maya, the COO, the Chief Operating Officer of the Mins conclude her presentation

Min Maya, the COO, the Chief Operating Officer of the Mins conclude her presentation. She welcomed Cha Eunwoo, the purchase manager of the firm to present the next topic.

Before the young lady sit back the board clapped her presentation skills and the new business ideas

"Welldone Ms Min, your ideas are quite profitable.. Even we often bying products from wholesale market, tieing up with a wholesale dealer is for the first time... Congratulations... "

Lee Do yun, the eldest member of the board praised the young business woman. Maya smiled softly and bow towards the old man.

"Thank you Mr Lee... "

Maya sat on her seat near her proud looking father. Yoongi patted his daughter's shoulder and smiled with lot of love and proud.

The girl also smiled at her dad and began to concentrate on the next presentation by Eun woo.

The Mins got the annual project by the Government for the 10th time in the row. It is the most important factor that decide the future of every business firm in the country. There must be always huge competition and backstabbing happening at the time of the declaration of this project.

The companies across the country can submit plans and presentations to the authority. The authority is the one who select the best proposal out of it. Yoongi worked hard for the past 10 to be in the no 1 position in the field. The mafia king's elder daughter also helping him in the past 2 years.

"So it is the brief explanation of the purchase plan.. Thank you... "

Cha Eun woo complete his presentation. The people sitting around the table clap their hands for the young talented man.

"That was excellent Mr Cha... "

The young man bowed and say thank you to the person who appreciate him.