Monster

It's morning 9 am...

The Sunlight filtered through the peeks of the curtains. Yoongi's phone is ringing for the 5th time continuously.

Yoongi groaned in sleep and slowly open his eyes

Yoongi groaned in sleep and slowly open his eyes. His head was so heavy and paining. Yoongi know it was because of the heavy alcohol. He took his phone and rub his eyes for a clear version.

"Jhope calling.. "

Yoongi took the call.

"Yes Jhope... "

"Yoongi.. You must come to the office now... Today we have an important meeting with an Italian Party .. So come as much as soon.. "

Jhope cut the call immediately. He didn't wait for Yoongi's reply. Jhope was controlling the entire Min empire from the last 5 days with the help of Benjamin. He didn't disturb Yoongi till his dad's funeral. Still Namjoon was staying in the hospital. Kim Nam-wook was in still critical condition. He didn't show any improvement. His heart was still beating. That was the only sign in that burned up body.

Mrs Kim was always in hospital. She never left her husband's side. Even Jin was pregnant, he were also with Joon and Mrs Kim.

Yoongi get up from the bed. He wide his eyes when he realise that he is naked. He look around. Yoongi's dresses are scattered around his bed. His heart sink while saw the condition of his precious cristal piano. Yoongi took his boxers and wear it in rush. He carefully kneel down on the floor. He took each pieces.

The nightstand is fall down from its place. He saw his broken watch too. Yoongi felt so bad. Because these two are gifted by his minion. It was Yoongi's precious possessions. He took the broken pieces and his watch along with the nightstand. Yoongi place it neatly on its place and carefully put the each broken pieces in the draw of the nightstand.

Yoongi took his scattered clothes and put it in the laundry basket. He rush towards the shower area. But Yoongi failed to saw the blood and cum stains on the dark shaded bedsheet.

Yoongi came to the hall. He expected Jimin to be in the kitchen or in the hall as usual. Yoongi look into his watch. It's already 10 in the morning.

"Mrs Kim.. Where is Jimin..?

Kim Aecha came towards the dining hall.

" Good morning king.. The queen is still sleeping.. Please just sit.. I will serve the breakfast.. "

"No.. Mrs Kim.. I am going.. It's too late.. You must check on Jimin.. "

Aecha just nodded his head. Yoongi go outside without much time. She go towards kitchen and finished some pending works. She thought that Jimin will come out for lunch. But Jimin didn't even open the door.

Aecha felt too unusual. Jimin woke up like usual in all these days. But not today. She decided to go to look Jimin.

Aecha slowly open the door. She didn't want to disturb Jimin if he is sleeping. The room was dark. The lights are off and also the curtains were close. Aecha put the lights on. She saw Jimin is still on bed. He was full covered in blanket. She still saw his wrecked face. Jimin was facing opposite side.