Missing

It's been three months Jimin started to live with Mr Min. In these time Jimin never see Yoongi nor Yoongi visited his father. The guard made sure that Yoongi compulsorily attend all the training evenings.

The training was tough. Yoongi's full body hurts at the end of the day. He barely got time for himself or his girlfriend. But his girlfriend regularly go to clubs and night outs like regular.

.

It's the month of Christmas. Jimin is currently making a large Christmas tree on the Mafia Mansion's hall. Jimin smiled in small while remember the way he used to make Christmas tree with his halmeoni. Here he had Martha with him to give the warmness of Mi-sun.

Jimin and Martha roam around a full day on shopping mall to buy Christmas decor ornaments. Everyone in the mansion adored the Little Park. He was the splitting image of his appa. Not in looks though. He had all the mannerisms of Park Hyun-ki. But he was so beautiful and innocent like his eomma Pearl. Jimin call every guards out there as his hyung.

"Grandma.. Can you take that red balls.. No.. Not that the big one.. Nooo... With red glitters.. Yeah.. That one.. "

Jimin began to call Martha, as grandma from their first meeting. Martha was more than happy to be Jimin's grandma.

The living room of the Min mansion was a mess. Loads of Christmas ornaments are laying here and there. Jimin had some of the maids and Benjamin for his help. He is currently standing on the ladder with a lots of ornament lights around his body.

Jimin placing the red balls again and again until he got satisfied

Jimin placing the red balls again and again until he got satisfied. Now he placed everything on the place.Jimin finished the decorations and look at the tree with a proud grin.

Now there is something missing

Now there is something missing. Jimin was thinking deep about the missing piece. Suddenly Benjamin ruffled his hair by giving him the big golden star to Jimin's hand.