The Date

Ryung waited for his son's reply for the next ten days. The Mafia king was so confident that Yoongi never going to find Su-ahn again. Because she already left to Canada with his remaining family. The mafia king's spys do their work honestly and give news to Min from time to time.

The 10th day evening...

Yoongi was coming towards the mafia king's office. After a lot of thoughts he finally going to say yes to the marriage. Yoongi passed the stairs. Jimin was coming down through the stairs.

Jimin was running through the steps as usual

Jimin was running through the steps as usual. But he stops when Jimin saw Yoongi was standing below the stairs with a sly smile. Jimin's eye locks with the elder.

Jimin look to the elder's face. The thoughts of their last encourage came hit him like a truck. His face dusted with a red shade. Jimin turned his heel and run towards his room. Yoongi chuckled when he heard Jimin's bedroom door shut close with a loud thud.

Yoongi shake his head and laugh lightly. He liked Jimin's reaction. He don't know why, he love to bully his cute little fiance.

Yoongi saw Benjamin standing outside the office room like a statute. So he assume that someone is inside. Yoongi didn't give much interest in his dad's guest.

When Yoongi was all ready for to knock Benjamin indicate him to not to do so. Yoongi gave a not too interested look towards the giant man standing on the door.

After the waiting of almost a 15 minutes, Yoongi saw two people exiting from the king's cabin. They were the Deputy Superintendent of Police and a government representative.

Yoongi stand up from his chair and bow a little to him. They didn't give much attention the boy on the door which earned a frown from Yoongi.

Benjamin allowed Yoongi to enter into Ryung's office. Yoongi saw his dad was seriously looking upon some files. May the files given by the people just go from here a while ago.

"Sit Yoongi.. "

Min Ryung asked his son to sit while still looking at the files.

"So..?

Ryung asked him with a small smile in his lips.

"I agree to marry Park Jimin.. But don't expect me to love him.. "

"Mmm.. But you can't hurt him.. I don't want a single drop of tear in his eyes because of you.. You can't imagine what will i do with you if you made him cry.."

A shiver ran through Yoongi's spine. Because his dad looks scary as hell when it comes to his loved ones.

Yoongi weakly nod his head. Yoongi turn towards the door and began to run with his dear life.

"Take Jimin with you for a date tomorrow.. "

Min king's sound echoed in the office room. Yoongi's first instinct was to deny it. But he is too afraid for that. Yoongi slowly turn towards his dad. He maintained a fake smile in his face.