Happy days

Jimin was sitting silently on the passenger seat. He was looking outside through the closed car window. Yoongi was on driver seat. They were already under the protection of Min empire guards. There is already two black cars in front of Yoongi's car and then other 3 behind.

Yoongi time to time stealing glance from Jimin. He smiled unknowingly while looking at his zoned out husband.

"What are you thinking minion..?

Jimin wake up from his thoughts and look at Yoongi.

" Nothing hyung.. Just random thoughts.... "

Jimin smiled softly.

"Mmmm... "

Jimin once again turned his gaze back to the dark road. He was thinking about his sudden marriage with Yoongi. Ryung told him to take as much as time he want to get to know each other. But everything went on a rush. Jimin was hardly thinking about his future.

'What will i do now.. I didn't know anything about him.. And I didn't think that he also knows about me to... I wanted to start our life from zero... From the root..'

Jimin was in deep thought that he even didn't realise that the car already reached the mansion.

Yoongi park the car in front of the mansion road. Yoongi look towards Jimin. He understand that Jimin is still doomed in his own world.

"Jimin... Jimin... "

"Haa... Yes hyung.. "

"Get out.. It's home.. "

Jimin look around. The car is in front of big wooden door. Jimin open the car door and get out from it. Yoongi also get out from the car.

Yoongi opened the door and get in

Yoongi opened the door and get in. Jimin followed his husband silently while looking around the mansion. It was less royal compare to the main Min mansion. But it was so beautiful and simple.