Wrong

Yoongi standing in front of Su-ahn's old house. He had been here for a plenty of times in these four years. The house is renovated and rent out to new tenants already. The house owner doesn't know anything more about Su-ahn and her family. She was living here with her paralysed father. Her dad's cousin sister was looking him when she move out with Yoongi. She was a widow.

Even the neighbors also didn't know much about them

Even the neighbors also didn't know much about them. They were living in the house like isolation. He knows asking about her to anyone doesn't make any sense. Because Yoongi already asked a thousand times to them. Yoongi sighed deep. He get into his car and drove to his house.

Yoongi didn't speak to anyone. Jhope and RM are so tensed for their best friend and brother. But all are for good. They thought that Su-ahn left him for good. Otherwise it will difficult for them to protect him. Danger wasn't near Yoongi. Danger was living with Yoongi.

RM dodged so many wicked plans of Su-ahn in order to hurt Yoongi. The guards around them try hard to avoid each and every chances that the future mafia king get hurt. Yoongi was so blind on her fake love towards him. He know about his inner scars. She pretend to sooth the pain. She act to cover up the gap inside his heart created by his mom's demise. Su-ahn really played dirty mind games with Yoongi. She slowly took Yoongi away from his dad and people around him. But her plans failed everytime because Yoongi never left his friends behind, so as them.

Now Yoongi is laying on his bed. The same bed he shared with his beloved. He loved to be in her warmth. Yoongi liked to see her sleeping figure besides him. He used to admire her in his sleepless night. Yoongi closed his eyes while remembering Su-ahn's sleeping face. He smiled a bit.

Yoongi's eyes wide opened when his inner eyes saw Jimin's beautiful cute face instead of Su-ahn

Yoongi's eyes wide opened when his inner eyes saw Jimin's beautiful cute face instead of Su-ahn. Yoongi get up from his bed in frustration.

"Ahhh... What's wrong with me..? I am in love with Su-ahn.. Not with Jimin.. Then why...?

Yoongi look around. Still the dark bedroom wall is decorated with his and Su-ahn's beautiful memories. But he never felt any warmness from that photos. It was really dead like a frozen lake. Yoongi felt nothing while looking at that pictures.