End of Demon

Yoongi silently get out from the room. Yoongi was in huge shock. He find too tough for took breath. He have a mix feelings now.

His dad was too happy to meet him after long time. Yoongi closed his eyes. He can imagine how much his dad happy when he get his call after so much years. Yoongi sit on one of the chair in front on the CCU ward. He stayed for some minutes with his head hung low. Yoongi didn't noticed what happened around him.

The doctors and the nurses run towards Nam-wook's cabin. Jin and Mrs Kim also followed them. Jin was asking something to Yoongi while shaking Yoongi's shoulders. But he didn't heard anything. Yoongi was lost in his thoughts.

Namjoon bring his crying mother outside of the room. Yoongi still didn't utter a single word.

"........, ......gi... Yoongi... "

Yoongi raise his head and look into the person's face. Benjamin suddenly pull his hands from Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi's eyes was bloodshot from extreme anger. His rage inside him was just like the molten lava. Like an active volcano.

Yoongi stand from the seat

Yoongi stand from the seat. He look into the eyes fall on him.

"Come with me.. "

Yoongi command in his cold rough voice. The guards standing around him got chills in their body for the first time. There was something in Yoongi that gave the remembrance of the Former Mafia king.

The guards follow Yoongi.

"Yoongi wait... "

"You must be here with them Joon.. "

Yoongi said to Namjoon when he followed Yoongi.

"No Yoongi.. I am coming.. I want to see her end... "

Namjoon said to his boss with an expressionless face

Namjoon said to his boss with an expressionless face. Yoongi just node his head and go towards the elevator with his heavy steps.

The same night....

A small local clinic at a remote area 20 mtrs away from Busan...

Some people with a formal wear standing in front of a small room in the clinic.