Together Forever

"So that man who kidnapped me and Lixie was the killer of grandpa.. "

"Mmm.. Not only one.. But two.. He was the one who killed your mom's dad too.. Then my dad and Joon's dad.. His father is the one who killed my mother... "

Yoongi was explaining Maya's doubts one by one while sitting in the same position for straight two hours.

"So do you understand why our people called me a king and you as the princess.."

She nodded her head. After a while Maya asked again.

"Dad.. What happened between you and mom.. "

Yoongi's hands which caressed Maya's head stop working for a moment. Yoongi saw Maya looks at his face.

Yoongi took a deep breath and began to speak. Even he didn't want to remember it once he must answer his daughter's question.

"Baby... It was all me.. I was an idiot back then.. I played a stupid game... But i lost both of you in that.. You know your mom and even you have the full right to angry on me and hate me... I will not complain.. Because I deserve the hell for your mom's every single tear... "

Maya can sense that her dad choked his words on tears. Maya hold Yoongi's hand on her head and kiss on it.

"It's ok dad.. Let go our painful past.. And live happily in our present.. You know mom will come to us after completing his works there... "

"I know baby.. I know.. "

Yoongi slowly mumbles like a whisper. He also expect Jimin to come back to them eventually. He is patiently waiting for that moment. Yoongi continuously caressed Maya's head and run back to his thoughts.

After a few minutes he look towards Maya who was peacefully sleeping in his father's warm touch. Yoongi felt so completed at this moment. He slowly gave a lovable peck on his baby daughter's forehead without disturbing her sleep.

Yoongi once again cover her properly and switch off the light. He look at her for the last time with a small smile and go towards his room.

Today Yoongi will sleep in his bed peacefully after a long 15 years. His heart is full with the gratitude because his only wish come true.

Yoongi lay on his bed and turn towards Jimin's photo on the wall.

"Come to us love.. We are eagerly waiting for you... "

Yoongi mumbled in his half sleepy voice and drifted into deep peaceful sleep.

"Dad.... Dad... Wake up... Please... "

Maya was shaking his sleeping dad for the nth time in the morning. It was already 8 in the morning. It is Maya's first morning in her mansion. He promised her that he will take her to visit her grandparents grave.

Maya was wake up early in the morning and fresh up. She stole another sweater from her mom's dresses. Maya waited almost half an hour for her dad but at last decided to call her dad by herself.