Go To Hell

A loud gunshot echoed in that old rusty hall. Everyone flinched. Suho and Jungkook cried in the thought that they lost Maya. They heard a thud besides Yoongi.

Only the sound of Felix's cries can be audible to everyone's ears.

Suho slowly opened his eyes. It was bloodshot. He can't see the lifeless body of their princess. Jungkook also opened his eyes.

Yoongi was still kneeling on the floor while hung his head. But for their surprise instead of Maya, it was the body of the man who grabbed Yoongi's head was on the floor.

Someone shot the man who holding the gun on Felix's head and his lifeless body fall near them.

Lee So-yun didn't understand anything. He look around. There weren't anyone other than his men and Yoongi's team kneeling on the floor. He look towards Yoongi who didn't even move from his initial place.

So-yun once again tight his hold around Maya's neck. Because he knows something big is coming.

So-yun yelled in a sudden pain because a dagger pierced his thighs from nowhere. He groan and leave Maya's neck.

A dagger which have a blue moon stone and two crescent blue moons. Jungkook immediately recognize its owner.

"Queen

"Queen... "

Jungkook mumbled with a smirk.

Yoongi slowly raise his head and look at a yelping man in pain. The dagger was still stuck on his thighs. One of Yoongi's guards secure the kids already. He saw So-yun took out the pointed dagger out of his thigh with a great difficulty.

Lee So-yun cried out of extreme pain. This time was enough Yoongi to tackle him down.

Yoongi gave punches over punches to So-yun's face. Before he loss his consciousness Yoongi stopped and took him from the collar.

"What do you think... I will jump into your silly mousetrap like a fool.. No.. I am the mafia king Lee... I am the ultimate power for the past 15 years... You underestimate me..

My baby is important for sure.. I will protect her with my life.. But I also know to  protect myself too.. You are an idiot to belive that I will come in front of you without a plan B... So funny... "

Before Yoongi went to the address Lee told him in that video...

Vegas and Kinn follows him too.

"I need your help Mr Kinn... "

Yoongi asked them like a request. Kinn immediately hold Yoongi's hands.

"Don't please.. Said me Yoongi.. She is our daughter too.. Felix also.. Just tell what you want us to do.. "

" You come to the same address after one hour I was gone.. He is dangerous.. He is the one kill my dad and uncle Park, Jimin's dad.. So we can't underestimate his moves.. "