BONUS III

The Min family came back from their family time. Everyone already have dinner at Jimin's place. So no one needed more foods. Jimin helped the kids for their homework.

"Mummy

"Mummy... I finished my homeworks... "

Saya baby run towards her mummy who was busy helping Hyun in Maths assignment.

"Very good my baby... Arrange your books in your bag... "

"Ok mummy.. "

Saya arranged her books in bag and hang it on her study table. Hyun have his own room too. But mostly he is sleeping with either Saya or Maya.

Hyun is now in Saya's room that Jimin can help both of the younger kids in their homework.

"Baby

"Baby... Do you see Maya.. She isn't in her room... "

Both Jimin and Hyun look at the door and saw Yoongi was standing near the door while leaning towards the door frame.

"No hyung... She didn't come here either.."

"Ok.. "

Yoongi was going to looking for his princess.

"Dad... Can you help me to brush my teeth.."

Saya hold Yoongi's hand and drag a little towards the bathroom.

"Ok my little princess... "

Yoongi pick his desperate looking daughter in his arms and go towards the bathroom.

Yoongi took brush and give it to Saya after rubbing some toothpaste on it.

"Dad... Eonni didn't come to us today.. Is she alright... "

Saya asked to her dad while looking through the giant mirror on the washbasin. Yoongi smiled at her concerned daughter. Even Saya is a 7 year old little girl, she can sense any changes in her parents or siblings face.

Yoongi smiled and pecked his daughter's long black hair. He was proud that he and Jimin raised their kids well.

"Yes my little baby... Your eonni is fine.. Actually she having a bad bad headache in the morning.. Maybe because of that she is a little down.... "