The Truth

"Hyu...ng.... It's hurt... Please.... Paining.. "

Yoongi bite hard on Jimin's neck. Jimin was sobbing and crying in pain.

"You smells nice.. "

"I missed you... I missed you under me Su-ahn.. "

Jimin's sobs stops immediately. Jimin stay on bed like a frozen body.

Yoongi bites each and every part of Jimin's soft belly and down to his thighs...... "

Yoongi getup from his sleep with a loud groan. He heavily breathing. The droplets of sweats rolled through his forehead. Yoongi wipe his hair behind harshly. He was sure that he saw Jimin in his dream. But why would he even called him as Su-ahn.

Yoongi didn't understand anything. His eyes fall on the opposite side of the bed where Jimin used to sleep all the time. He softly caress Jimin's pillow. It's still drenched in Jimin's natural Jasmine scent.

Yoongi smiled softly while thinking about Jimin's pouty sleepy figure besides him. He was craving for atleast sleep with Jimin. He only saw Jimin like that for one time. But that figure hardly engraved in his heart forever.

'I will complete it speedly and come for you love

'I will complete it speedly and come for you love.... Just wait for me.. I know you told me you hate me.. I know that too.. You can never forgive me for my sins.. But I will earn my forgiveness from you.."

Yoongi saw a photo frame on Jimin's study table. But he didn't saw that at first. Yoongi get down from the bed and walk towards the table. It was their wedding photo.

Yoongi slowly caress the Jimin's face with his finger tips. Jimin look so much happy in that photo. Not only Jimin, Yoongi also look happy. His heart clenched while thinking about the ways he hurt the younger intentionally or unintentionally.

Yoongi slowly placed a wet kiss on Jimin's picture.

"I love you my queen... You are mine.. only mine.... The only person can rule over this Min mafia king... I will make everything right for you... I want my little minion.. I will always your catty hyung.."