Author's Note

Note:
ALL CHARACTERS OWNED BY sapphireginger ©

☣ ♡ ☣

Note:
Original Work Est. 11.2021 on Wattpad ©

☣ ♡ ☣

📣 Attention: 📣

The methods used in this book to cope with trauma, dissociation & PTSD are not demonstrative in any official capacity. Some are based on my personal experience, but you should always talk to a professional.

☣ ♡ ☣

Author's Note

Hello and Welcome to my original work entitled, "Toxic". I am excited to share this work with you. Before I do, however, I want to just bring a few things to your attention as the reader.

This work is very special and important to me. I have spent a lot of time with it. Some of the things in this work are going to be triggering. I wanted to make sure the tags were as clear as possible. If I have missed any, please do let me know.

The darker things that have been tagged will not start occurring until Chapter 15. Some of them will be present until Chapter 26.

More tags and warnings will be added, including characters and character relationships, as the story progresses. I am also saving the fluffy, domestic, sweet, loving, happy ending tags for later.

There will also be chapters for Character Index, Character Birthdays and Who We Are towards the end of the fic.

The note at the beginning of each chapter, will specify if it is in the present (Zach's Present) or in the past (Zach's Past). This will also be indicated by the tenses the main character uses as he tells his story.

I do not have a planned upload/update schedule. I will add them as I edit them.

As mentioned in the beginning author's note, these characters, places and so on are of my own creation and I do not give permission for them to be used anywhere else for any reason. Please respect this.

I wanted to include this Author's Note to greet you and to give you a sense of welcome but also to ask you to take care of yourself and should any of these tags or elements be triggering to you, please do not hesitate to hit the back button. I won't be offended because mental health and wellness is of utmost importance.

Thank you to those of you who choose to continue reading this story that I've written. I hope that you enjoy it. I hope that you stay safe and let's get started.

~ Sapphireginger