New Years Day!

I know I'm late but here's a chapter!

Today, Sophie decided she wanted to show us another human tradition after Christmas went really well. She decided since New Years day was a couple days later, she convinced Mr. Forkle it was okay for them to go as long as they had some supervision. After some debating and some occasional Sandor saying no, they finally agreed.

The terms were that the bodyguards had to come. ALL OF THEM. The second one was that you couldn't wander off. Sandor's eyes turned to Sophie, then Keefe who had a mischievous grin on his face.

After all the negotiating was done, you and Linh were put in charge of snacks and Tam was paired with Dex to try and figure out a clever way to hide everyone in case they were found/spotted. You picked up several packets of Prattles and some lushberry juice, enough to last for a while.

Suddenly you feel a tap on your shoulder and turn to see Maruca and Marella. The two were figuring out everyone's outfits to go to the human world. They wanted to know which top you wanted:

1.

2

2.

3

3.

After choosing, you all meet up and travel to a hilltop overlooking New York City, Sophie explains every year they do the New Years Eve Ball drop and she wanted to show us how cool it was. 

Everyone spread out and sat with whoever they wanted. You and Tam spread out a soft blanket on the ground and set up some snacks and drinks as well you took out your Polaroid camera Sophie had given you for Christmas.  

You poke Tam's arm and took a cute selfie with him, under the stars. Soon enough it was time....

3

2

1

HAPPY NEW YEARS! The group smiled and cheered as well. Everyone was awed by the fireworks and stared at them for quite a while despite being shocked by the sudden loud bang, everyone was enjoying themselves. Food was being passed around and everyone's family came halfway through. 

Grady and Edaline came with more food along with Alden and Della they sat with their kids and enjoyed the show too. Keefe's father did not show up, neither did Tam's parents, but the others made sure to include them. Dex's family came, with the triplets in tow. They actually sat still, looking at the fireworks. 

Hopefully this doesn't inspire some evil prank gadgets......

Maruca and Wylie's family also dropped in, with Tiergan and Elwin popping in. Soon the whol family of Keeper were there. This was definitely the way to celebrate New Years.

Hope you all enjoyed!