Welcome 🤍

Hello, my name is Annette and most of you know me from my TikTok account iamriddling 🤍

🚨 ATTENTION, PLEASE 🚨

Before you start reading this book, be aware that I write mostly about soft Tom Riddle (him being romantic and him being able to actually feel love). If you don't like it, then you could be more likely interested in my other book, which is a fanfiction called "CALL ME ANNE" (Knights of Walpurgis era, Tom Riddle being a charming manipulator and him working at Borgin and Burkes while gathering his followers and creating his Horcruxes...)

I have received many messages to make a Wattpad account and post here my uncensored and spicy stories (and also some surprise stuff). Why not? In case they get deleted on TikTok, they will be here for you to read!

Some of the characters such as Tom Riddle, and the whole Harry Potter universe and original cast, was created by J.K.Rowling. I do NOT claim them as mine. The only character that is mine is Y/n (sometimes, I will be using your name if you request so.)

I will give warnings at the beginning of each chapter if there are any nsfw, violence or other disturbing scenes!! And also, to make this less awkward, Tom and Y/n are not teenagers in this book anymore and Hogwarts is more like a college (I imagine 6th years being 20 years, 7th years 21 years old).

I'll put these in the name of each chapter so you know immediately what you can expect in the story!!

❤️‍🔥- smut

💘- cute

⚡- tension

🌧️- sadness

I really hope you'll enjoy my stories and I'm looking forward your feedback, Riddlings!! (Riddle's darlings) 💕