-Cheek Kisses to a Real Kiss-

Keefe's POV: 

I had always loved to give Sophie little cheek kisses, a playful way to tease her and show my affection. But when the moment was right, when the stars aligned just so, I knew it was time to take things further. It was time for a real, heartfelt kiss on the lips.

We had been dating for a few months now, and each day I fell more in love with her. Sophie was the kind of girl who could light up a room with her smile, and her laugh was like music to my ears. We had shared countless memories together, from silly adventures to deep conversations. I knew she felt the same way, but I wanted to show her just how much she meant to me.

The opportunity presented itself one warm summer evening. We were strolling hand in hand along the beach, the sound of crashing waves and the scent of salt filling the air. The setting was like something out of a movie, and I knew it was now or never.

As we walked, I felt my heart racing in anticipation. My mind was filled with a mix of nerves and excitement. Would she feel the same way? Would she be ready for this step? I took a deep breath, trying to calm my racing thoughts. This was the moment.

We reached a quieter part of the beach, away from the crowds. The golden sun was beginning its descent, painting the sky with hues of pink and orange. I turned to face Sophie, her eyes sparkling with the fading light.

"Foster," I began, my voice filled with all the love and adoration I felt for her. "There's something I've been wanting to do for a while."

Her smile was warm and inviting, encouraging me to continue. I took a step closer, my heart now pounding in my chest.

"I love our little cheek kisses," I said, my voice barely above a whisper. "But I want to give you something more. I want to give you a real kiss."

A soft gasp escaped Foster's lips as she realized what I was about to do. She cupped my face in her hands, her eyes shining with surprise and joy. Without another word, I leaned in and placed my lips gently on hers.

Leaning in, I kissed Foster tenderly on the lips. It was a soft, gentle kiss that spoke volumes. It was a kiss filled with all the love and adoration I had for her. Sophie's eyes widened in surprise, but she melted into the kiss, echoing my affection. Time stood still as we locked lips, the world disappearing around us. It was a moment of pure bliss, an affirmation of our deep connection.

When they finally pulled away, Sophie stared at Keefe in awe. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears, overcome by the depth of his gesture. Words failed to express the emotions that swelled within her. Keefe smiled, his heart soaring at the sight of her happiness.

"I love you, Sophie," he whispered, his voice barely a breath. Sophie's eyes brimmed with tears as she whispered back, "I love you too, Keefe."

From that day forward, Keefe and Sophie shared many more unforgettable kisses, but that first real kiss on the lips held a special place in their hearts. It was a reminder of the moment they realized they were destined to be together, forever entwined in a love that grew stronger with each passing day.

As the sun dipped lower in the sky, painting the world in shades of twilight, we continued our walk along the beach, hand in hand. Our love had taken a leap forward, and I knew deep down that this was only the beginning of our own beautiful love story. 

---------------------------------------------------------

And.....another reason I ship Sokeefe. AHHHHHH! 🥰

"Don't you honey me!" (Matt--Substitute Breakup)

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183