-And Now I See You-

A/N: One-shot inspired by "Tangled" (I See The Light--Tangled)

Third POV:

Amidst the tranquil waters of the Enchanted Lake, Keefe and Sophie sat in a slender boat, their faces upturned to the darkening sky. The air was thick with anticipation as they awaited the magical spectacle about to unfold before them. Lanterns, millions of them, were ready to be released into the night, painting the heavens with a myriad of colors and casting a mesmerizing glow over the water.

Sophie looked at Keefe, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I can hardly wait to see the sky lit up like a canvas of stars. It's going to be so beautiful," she whispered, her voice filled with wonder. Keefe smiled at her, his gaze gentle and filled with admiration. "Yes, it will be a sight to behold, just like you," he said, his words sincere and heartfelt. Sophie blushed, feeling her heart flutter within her chest. 

As the first lanterns began to ascend, the air filled with a soft, ethereal glow. Keefe and Sophie watched in awe as the lanterns danced like fireflies against the dark expanse of the sky. A sense of peace settled over them, and as the lanterns multiplied, their hearts swelled with joy. "I feel like I'm dreaming," Sophie said softly, her voice barely above a whisper. Keefe reached for her hand, intertwining their fingers as they basked in the beauty surrounding them. 

Together, they began to sing, their voices blending harmoniously as they let the melody of "I See The Light" from Tangled fill the night air. The music seemed to weave itself into the fabric of the moment, adding an extra layer of magic to the already enchanting scene.

🎶 "All those days watching from the windows, all those years outside looking in..." Sophie's voice was clear and pure, echoing the longing of a girl who had once felt out of place in both worlds.

🎶 "All that time, never even knowing just how blind I've been..." Keefe joined in, his voice a perfect complement to hers, reflecting his own journey from the shadows into the light.

Together, they sang of new dreams, of fears that suddenly vanished when they looked into each other's eyes. The meadow around them seemed to listen, the creatures of the night drawn to the magic of their song.

🎶 "And at last I see the light, and it's like the fog has lifted..." they sang in unison, their voices intertwining like the threads of their intertwined destinies.

🎶"Now that I see you." 

As the final notes drifted into the night, Sophie and Keefe looked at each other, their eyes shining with unspoken emotions. They didn't need words; the song had said it all.

In that moment, surrounded by the beauty of the night and the warmth of their shared melody

"I have something for you," Keefe said suddenly, his eyes twinkling mischievously. From his pocket, he produced a small, ornate box and handed it to Sophie. With trembling hands, she opened it to reveal a delicate necklace, a shimmering crystal pendant hanging from a silver chain. "It's beautiful," Sophie breathed, her eyes wide with astonishment. Keefe took the necklace and gently fastened it around her neck, his touch tender and loving. 

"It's a symbol of my love for you, Foster," he confessed, his voice soft but resolute. Sophie could feel tears pricking at the corners of her eyes, overwhelmed by the depth of emotion in his words. As the last of the lanterns disappeared into the night, Keefe pulled Sophie close to him, enveloping her in a warm embrace. They sat in silence, content in each other's presence, their hearts beating as one. 

"This night will be etched in my memory forever," Sophie whispered, her voice filled with a sense of gratitude. Keefe pressed a kiss to her forehead, his love for her shining brightly in his eyes. "We have many more adventures ahead of us, my love," he said, his voice tinged with excitement. Sophie smiled, her heart full to bursting with love and joy. And so, as the lanterns continued to drift across the sky, Keefe and Sophie sat in their boat, their spirits intertwined like the colors in the night, their love a beacon of light in a world filled with magic and wonder.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. 

"Why do you think girls like Valentines Day, Nutella and this guy." "Oh, they love me" (Stephen & Stacey--She Loves You Bro) 

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183