-Ice Skating-

Keefe's POV: 

As I stepped onto the smooth, glistening ice with my girlfriend Sophie, I could see the uncertainty and fear in her eyes. Ice skating was not something she was familiar with, and her nervousness was evident. But I was determined to make this day unforgettable for both of us.

"Hey, just look into my eyes sweetheart. I'll guide you through this," I reassured her, taking her hand in mine. Foster's fingers tightened around mine, seeking comfort and support.

I led her to the center of the ice rink, the cold air stinging our cheeks. The lights overhead sparkled like stars, casting a magical glow over the frozen wonderland. With every step, I could feel Foster's anxiety melting away, replaced by childlike excitement.

"Okay, Foster, take a deep breath and trust me," I encouraged gently, trying to ease her nerves. Slowly, we started to glide across the ice, our skates creating delicate patterns on the frozen surface.

At first, Sophie clung tightly to my arm, her body tensed, afraid to let go. But as we continued to move, I could sense her gradually relaxing, allowing herself to fully experience the joy of ice skating. Her laughter filled the air, like tinkling bells, as we circled gracefully around the rink.

As our confidence grew, I decided to challenge Sophie a little. I extended my arm, inviting her to skate further away from me. She looked at me hesitantly, as if searching for reassurance.

"Remember, I promise I'll catch you," I reminded her, my voice filled with unwavering certainty. Sophie hesitated for a moment before releasing her grip on me. With newfound bravery, she ventured across the ice, her movements becoming more fluid and confident.

We twirled and spun, our laughter intermingling with the melodies that played in the background. The rush of the cold air, the sound of our blades cutting through the ice, and the sensation of freedom filled me with a sense of exhilaration.

As the hour flew by, Sophie's fear was long forgotten, replaced by pure happiness and excitement. It was a beautiful sight to behold, seeing her transform from a hesitant beginner to someone who reveled in the joy of ice skating.

With the session nearing its end, we glided towards the edge of the rink. Sophie's cheeks were flushed, her eyes twinkling with delight. The experience had brought us closer than ever before.

As we removed our skates and walked hand in hand towards the warmth of the nearby café, Sophie turned to me, her eyes shining with gratitude.

"Thank you, Keefe," she whispered, her voice filled with love and admiration.

I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer. "I meant what I said, Foster. I'll always be there to catch you, no matter what."

And in that moment, as we watched the sun set on the winter day, I knew that our love would continue to grow and thrive, just like the delicate dance we had shared on the ice. 

----------------------------------------------

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

"Sir, sir, you're choking me, you're choking me. sir oh, you broke the other one." (Matt--Asking For Her Dad's Permission)

Keep Being Cool

-KotLC183